Bad Gays Podcast - S3E9 - Morrissey

The excellent Bad Gays podcast, examining the evil and complicated queers in history, has today released it's examination of none other than MORRISSEY.

It's an excellently researched show about figures from a range of different eras in history. Highly recommend it.

I just realized this morning that I am a Sigma female who loves confrontation. This is probably why were compatible. Anyway, off I go to the bakery for some GAY cakes.

Get the strudel it’s humasexual.

What a load of bollocks. They start by saying they did a serial killer last time. This time they are doing Morrissey - and he's 'bad' because he has said things and sung about things they don't like. Wtf? And that makes someone as bad as a serial killer?

What a load of bollocks. They start by saying they did a serial killer last time. This time they are doing Morrissey - and he's 'bad' because he has said things and sung about things they don't like. Wtf? And that makes someone as bad as a serial killer?
They say it makes him a Bad Gay, which he is, because he holds and espouses racist views. It's all very straight forward if you think about it.

What did Moz mean when he said I am HUMASEXUAL,what does this term mean????, I think i know,but I'm not sure

Good gays love Muslims - even when they are throwing them off the tops of buildings. :thumb:

What did Moz mean when he said I am HUMASEXUAL,what does this term mean????, I think i know,but I'm not sure
He meant that sexual identity is a trap: to accept it is to let people determine you—and offer you what they want.

Morrissey, instead sees his sexuality as an expression of who he is; of how he feels—an essential flux which escapes predetermined ideas.

He is a ‘living sign’; not a dead one with fixed meaning. He is open, whereas most are closed.

listening to this podcast babble is akin to reading Fat Gay Vegan-who weighs 400 lbs-pontificating about diets and losing weight. o_O
skinny is ironing his babushka since he Mosque may be opening up soon.:(

What did Moz mean when he said I am HUMASEXUAL,what does this term mean????
He meant that he is attracted humans, regardless of their gender. The fact they all happen to be men and he finds women physically repugnant is just like this weird coincidence.

He meant that he is attracted humans, regardless of their gender. The fact they all happen to be men and he finds women physically repugnant is just like this weird coincidence.
‘Humasexual’ is clearly more than your head can hold.

“[H]e finds women physically repugnant”: please evidence.

They say it makes him a Bad Gay, which he is, because he holds and espouses racist views. It's all very straight forward if you think about it.

What on earth is a 'bad gay'? So gay people should all be pro-mass immigration? And if they are not, they are 'bad'? Isn't that as offensive as saying that all gay men should be camp and funny or good at colour co-ordination or have good taste in interior decor?

“[H]e finds women physically repugnant”: please evidence.
I take it you haven't read either 'Autobiograhy',( "In mid-70s Manchester there must be obsessive love of vagina, otherwise your life dooms itself forever”, and women are "honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you."), or 'List of the Lost' (putatively fiction, but every character sounds exactly like Morrissey, and shares his views) where "the lust of the woman is at first childlike and desperate—as if they know there is something about which they know nothing, and this itch takes on the aggressive.Women are less of a mystery because their methods and bodies have been over-sold, whereas the male body speaks as the voice calls a halt.” etc etc) People who are attracted to women simply don't write like this.

It's fairly clear both from his writing, and his parade of influences, that the guy is physically attracted to men, and the only women he has any time for are adrogynous gender-benders. Quite clearly, he has issues when it comes to womens' bodies, and would probably be sick in a bucket if he saw one naked. This idea that he is some 'humansexual/pansexual/bisexual' who is equally open to both genders is clearly ridiculous.

I understand the desire not to limit ones audience, and be seen as a 'gay only' singer, so it's a necessary fiction - but I'm stunned anyone actually believes it. He's about as convincing as Freddie Mercury.

I take it you haven't read either 'Autobiograhy',( "In mid-70s Manchester there must be obsessive love of vagina, otherwise your life dooms itself forever”, and women are "honeypots sprawled like open graves, their owners doing nothing at all other than letting you."), or 'List of the Lost' (putatively fiction, but every character sounds exactly like Morrissey, and shares his views) where "the lust of the woman is at first childlike and desperate—as if they know there is something about which they know nothing, and this itch takes on the aggressive.Women are less of a mystery because their methods and bodies have been over-sold, whereas the male body speaks as the voice calls a halt.” etc etc) People who are attracted to women simply don't write like this.

It's fairly clear both from his writing, and his parade of influences, that the guy is physically attracted to men, and the only women he has any time for are adrogynous gender-benders. Quite clearly, he has issues when it comes to womens' bodies, and would probably be sick in a bucket if he saw one naked. This idea that he is some 'humansexual/pansexual/bisexual' who is equally open to both genders is clearly ridiculous.

I understand the desire not to limit ones audience, and be seen as a 'gay only' singer, so it's a necessary fiction - but I'm stunned anyone actually believes it. He's about as convincing as Freddie Mercury.
Thank you. I wouldn’t say that this evidences that Morrissey feels women are ‘repugnant’. But I accept you’ve made a compelling case regarding his sexuality. My own ideas come from a conversation with a friend of his: obviously she didn’t share anything too intimate, but it all seemed more ambiguous than what you’re suggesting.

And no, I haven’t read Autobiography. I only read philosophy these days, and the few pages I read of the former (in Waterstones) were—let’s say—problematically subjective, in a way that I’d anticipated they would be.

I will at some point read List of the Lost, and I will consider what you’ve said as I do so. So thanks again for your considered response.

Thanks to the two Hovs and anonimo!!!
It is something similar to what i believe ,but he said he regretted not being gay,i do not understand why he currently mantains that position of sexual ambiguity, he has already made his career, if you hide it for me there are internal fights in Moz.

What on earth is a 'bad gay'? So gay people should all be pro-mass immigration? And if they are not, they are 'bad'? Isn't that as offensive as saying that all gay men should be camp and funny or good at colour co-ordination or have good taste in interior decor?
Not my words gashonthenail, the words of the Bad Gays podcast

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom