Morrissey Central Beloved. (August 31, 2020)

He openly invited everyone to attend his mother's funeral in Dublin so why you would call sending flowers or any kind of condolences when he welcomed it and even posted up pics saying how much he loved and appreciated it just shows how ignorant you really are and how little you know about him. You're a "Johnny come lately" fan that's why. That's someone who hasn't been following him very long and doesn't know much about him and I can tell.

you are Michael [surname removed]. Do I win a prize.??

PS
The ‘service in Dublin’ was not a “funeral” - keep up Michael.
as for Jonny come lately. I think you turned up in 2016. Enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon you stupid lazy foreign pieces of shit. Stop eating Big Macs and KFC, the fat is now going to your brain. The California Mom is buried in Moz Angeles and we will take the cemetery where she is buried to our graves and it's not Hollywood Forever next to her California Son's plot chipper curry aye fek'll fark arse inn nn nnnnn n n n it.

This site became a f***** nerd meeting just to complain about anything that the OP posts.

I reckon you stupid lazy foreign pieces of shit. Stop eating Big Macs and KFC, the fat is now going to your brain. The California Mom is buried in Moz Angeles and we will take the cemetery where she is buried to our graves and it's not Hollywood Forever next to her California Son's plot chipper curry aye fek'll fark arse inn nn nnnnn n n n it.

"I reckon.." 🤣 "errrrr George I reckon we can all go to the barn and feed dem pigs and milk dem cows. I reckon so!" Who even talks that way?? 😂 I "reckon" YOU Aztec Camera. That name too. Douchie Hahahahahahaha

"I reckon.." 🤣 "errrrr George I reckon we can all go to the barn and feed dem pigs and milk dem cows. I reckon so!" Who even talks that way?? 😂 I "reckon" YOU Aztec Camera. That name too. Douchie Hahahahahahaha

I just unblocked Anons to respond to you. Brittish people and their peasant immigrant ancestors from the 1700's who settled in the Southern states of the USA talk that way. Get it now? You just stepped in shit you uneducated Anon coward c***.

oh the nonsense drivels on.

Just go and weep alone.

This melodrama of people wailing over someone they never met is now played its journey.

It is al sad but please let people now mourn in private and let the melodrama end.

I lost my parents and my brother and sister in a single accident. I then lost every friend I ever had to aids.

I never once felt the need to publicly mourn with people who never even knew them and it would have been weird to me if they did.

Just please let nature's plan of grief play its role and sleep all and desist with this please if only for Morrissey's sanity.

Tu es mistaken. I've been a fan since 1983. And I lost my mother last year. That's why I think this is very strange.

Well you're not Morrissey apparently so when his mom dies it's "slightly different" when your mom dies. I know it's hard to understand but if you think about it a little bit then maybe the words "fame"..."fans"...and "everyone is welcome to attend the funeral"...and also how much he appreciated the flowers. If you're a huge recluse that clams up in your shell from the whole world then yeah you'd find it strange to accept condolences from people you don't know but it's a bit different with Morrissey.

oh the nonsense drivels on.

Just go and weep alone.

This melodrama of people wailing over someone they never met is now played its journey.

It is al sad but please let people now mourn in private and let the melodrama end.

I lost my parents and my brother and sister in a single accident. I then lost every friend I ever had to aids.

I never once felt the need to publicly mourn with people who never even knew them and it would have been weird to me if they did.

Just please let nature's plan of grief play its role and sleep all and desist with this please if only for Morrissey's sanity.

I don't see anyone wailing. I've been to more than 40 funerals in my life time and you know what? Every single one had people in attendance that showed up to give their condolences just like these people did so I don't know why you and a bunch of other trolls on this site talk like you know something. You lost your brother and sister in an accident. Well sorry about that but you're still talking out of your ass. If you prefer to mourn with no outsiders then I totally understand that would definitely respect your wishes there, but don't assume that anyone else, including Morrissey WHO WELCOMED IT thinks just like you.

I don't see anyone wailing. I've been to more than 40 funerals in my life time and you know what? Every single one had people in attendance that showed up to give their condolences just like these people did so I don't know why you and a bunch of other trolls on this site talk like you know something. You lost your brother and sister in an accident. Well sorry about that but you're still talking out of your ass. If you prefer to mourn with no outsiders then I totally understand that would definitely respect your wishes there, but don't assume that anyone else, including Morrissey WHO WELCOMED IT thinks just like you.

Do shut up.
No one was invited to the funeral
It was a mass in Dublin. One that Morrissey himself would not attend.
Please keep to facts. As you really haven’t got a clue. And despite what your little head says, Morrissey doesn’t care for you.

That's an incredibly stupid thing to say considering it's just meant to be something simple of fans paying tribute and respects for his loss. It's not meant as some Official video with professional quality. You sound like a jealous idiot dude.

Haha. Jealous of what? Surely you don't mean jealous of not being in that silly video.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom