Berlin Tempodrom (Aug. 16, 2016) info posted on Ticketmaster

An anonymous person posted (original post):

He's playing in Tempodrom

Presale from tomorrow, according to:

Morrissey kommt am 16.08. für ein exklusives Konzert nach Berlin! Wer den Montseigneur der Melancholie live erleben möchte, kann sich ab 23.6. 10 Uhr Tickets bei Ticketmaster sichern.

http://www.ticketmaster.de/event/morrissey-tickets/184677

UPDATE 6:35 PM PT:

Link posted by Sarcasmos:

Morrissey in Germany - true-to-you.net
22 June 2016

Morrissey will play Berlin Tempodrom on 16 August. This will be the only Morrissey show in Germany in 2016.

Last edited:
Morrissey, in between sips of champagne at the pool, how about posting information about your concerts on your website darling.

Morrissey, in between sips of champagne at the pool, how about posting information about your concerts on your website darling.

What do you want to know ? *You shall all be deprived of food you enjoy, I might turn up and then again I might not, if I do grace you with my presence I will sing all my old goldies get my titties out and then back to the meat free 5 star. And don't forget there will be plenty of tat n crap available at the merch stall ie various items signed in my name by the roadies.
If that benny the bastard turns up security have been instructed to eject him without refund.

*fear not it won't really be meat free

Doesn't appear to be a presale as far as I can see, I think tickets just go on general sale

What do you want to know ? *You shall all be deprived of food you enjoy, I might turn up and then again I might not, if I do grace you with my presence I will sing all my old goldies get my titties out and then back to the meat free 5 star. And don't forget there will be plenty of tat n crap available at the merch stall ie various items signed in my name by the roadies.
If that benny the bastard turns up security have been instructed to eject him without refund.

*fear not it won't really be meat free

If you so obviously dislike morrissey, why are you still here?

Yesssssss :)
Got ticket & Berlin long weekender booked... here we go...

It's such a shame your going to see him in his tired dried up years. If only you'd seen him back in the day with Alain, Gary, Spencer and Martin BozTurd.
Enjoy the tribute performance by Steven and the Lawnmowers performing al his yesteryears hits.
Bring flowers and make him feel relevant/clever/wanted. :drama::guitar::laughing:.

No more UK performances :tiphat::flowers::sweet::clap::highfive::bow::laughing::cool::D:):p:brows::lbf::guitar::thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

He needs to stop using that publicity shot. Such a haughty, smug, and cold expression. No bueno.

Standing room already sold out??? :tears:

I got the same "currently not-avalable" message.

EDIT: I just phoned Trinity Tickets, the local promoter, also selling tickets thenselves. All standing tickets gone. Couls sell out completely later today! I ordered my seating ticket.

Seems the lack of shows caused the fastest sell out of a German Morrissey show.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom