Berlin Tempodrom (Aug. 16, 2016) info posted on Ticketmaster

An anonymous person posted (original post):

He's playing in Tempodrom

Presale from tomorrow, according to:

Morrissey kommt am 16.08. für ein exklusives Konzert nach Berlin! Wer den Montseigneur der Melancholie live erleben möchte, kann sich ab 23.6. 10 Uhr Tickets bei Ticketmaster sichern.

http://www.ticketmaster.de/event/morrissey-tickets/184677

UPDATE 6:35 PM PT:

Link posted by Sarcasmos:

Morrissey in Germany - true-to-you.net
22 June 2016

Morrissey will play Berlin Tempodrom on 16 August. This will be the only Morrissey show in Germany in 2016.

Last edited:
All contingents on Ticketmaster and Trinity Music have sold out. There's only 62 tickets left on Eventim. Seems to be selling really well!

3800 tickets sold merits a tty post. Sammy is taking the piss. He can't get a real job so instead he's screwing his uncles image. Go on Sammy boy screw your uncles reputation. You snotty nosed user.

I have two seating tickets for the Berlin concert that I need to sell. The places are side to side in block 17. The total price is 150 Euro including insured shipping. Thats pretty much what i paid for them.

contact me:
[email protected]

3800 tickets sold merits a tty post. Sammy is taking the piss. He can't get a real job so instead he's screwing his uncles image. Go on Sammy boy screw your uncles reputation. You snotty nosed user.

The concerts at Frankfurt (max. 2000) and Cologne (4000) last year did not sell out.

He was incredibly arrogant when he went on stage and even offended his audience once again.

What else, does he know that his fans elsewhere are sitting behind their computers just waiting for this to happen to have a laugh and that it sells tickets elsewhere if he does it.

He then moved on to predictively put more effort into his concerts in South America, smeared honey around their mouths to show how adored he is. I doubt that those South Americans had been so enthusiastic about him if they got the same treatment as people in Cologne.

The audience in Cologne was all up for it, ready to go off like a rocket, but once he had made his "joke", it deflated of course. With any other musician the concert would have developed far more positively, I have seen it with others. There is normally not much of a difference between the audiences in Glasgow and Cologne, unless you go to a Morrissey concert quite obviously. Morrissey just doesn't have it. He is one of the worst concert givers I have ever experienced in terms of presence and audience interaction. That's obvious a matter of comparison, because if you watch that concert film from Los Angeles, the concert he gave there wasn't that different except that the audience obiously likes to think that he gives these special concerts to them and that they are special and that he is at his best if he is there just for them. If you don't know any better than this it of course works. This isn't just my opinion, I read a review on the concert film where the reviewer wrote that the concert isn't that different so that I had a look at the videos of the film on Youtube and he was absolutely right. The best of the Cologne concert was certainly the audience, so this constant claim that it is all up to the audience how his concert goes is definitely not true. I found it weird, because many of those in the audience were refugees welcome clappers and didn't Morrissey spend a considerable amount of time being bothered about Syria? There was also a big first registration center for refugees in near proximity to the concert venue at Frankfurt and I was quite surprised that he didn't fill the not sold out concert up with those refugees whom he was so concerned about.

The concerts at Frankfurt (max. 2000) and Cologne (4000) last year did not sell out.

He was incredibly arrogant when he went on stage and even offended his audience once again.

What else, does he know that his fans elsewhere are sitting behind their computers just waiting for this to happen to have a laugh and that it sells tickets elsewhere if he does it.

He then moved on to predictively put more effort into his concerts in South America, smeared honey around their mouths to show how adored he is. I doubt that those South Americans had been so enthusiastic about him if they got the same treatment as people in Cologne.

The audience in Cologne was all up for it, ready to go off like a rocket, but once he had made his "joke", it deflated of course. With any other musician the concert would have developed far more positively, I have seen it with others. There is normally not much of a difference between the audiences in Glasgow and Cologne, unless you go to a Morrissey concert quite obviously. Morrissey just doesn't have it. He is one of the worst concert givers I have ever experienced in terms of presence and audience interaction. That's obvious a matter of comparison, because if you watch that concert film from Los Angeles, the concert he gave there wasn't that different except that the audience obiously likes to think that he gives these special concerts to them and that they are special and that he is at his best if he is there just for them. If you don't know any better than this it of course works. This isn't just my opinion, I read a review on the concert film where the reviewer wrote that the concert isn't that different so that I had a look at the videos of the film on Youtube and he was absolutely right. The best of the Cologne concert was certainly the audience, so this constant claim that it is all up to the audience how his concert goes is definitely not true. I found it weird, because many of those in the audience were refugees welcome clappers and didn't Morrissey spend a considerable amount of time being bothered about Syria? There was also a big first registration center for refugees in near proximity to the concert venue at Frankfurt and I was quite surprised that he didn't fill the not sold out concert up with those refugees whom he was so concerned about.

Cologne was a beautiful concert

[video]

This is a lot to lay on one person don't you think?

Can we see the proof where he's being arrogant/offensive?

==>> Berlin Pre & Aftershow Parties

13712174_1078667465545327_1431053132_n.jpg

2 tickets for sale, €100 total (below cost of €138). PDF tickets. Nearest seated block to the stage. PM me if interested. I'm selling as I'm going to Manchester instead.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom