Best Looking Female On Solo(w)???

Posting a picture of yourself in a 'best looking' thread....how arrogant, don't you think?

Please just stop. We understand you don't agree. No need to keep it going. ok? Peaceful ending plz?

I'm going to be a little narcassistic here but I have a really nice body. I've toned up a little and I'm really happy about it.

You're face is beautiful,young miss.

Please just stop. We understand you don't agree. No need to keep it going. ok? Peaceful ending plz?

Eh? So they are allowed to comment on my posts and say something about me, but I am not allowed to reply to that is it? I gotta be honest your post has made me angry, absolute nonsense.

I've always thought Corrissey to be rather beautiful....

Love Alma xxx
she is and so are you :)

i underline this..:thumb:
and you :horny:
CapriciousCorin, Cassius, SvartaSjael, EPbabe, Skinner, nugz... There are probably more!
and i 4got some of them :o
I'm 99.9% sure Hooligan is my age
really? :eek:, well she did just have birthday
anyways there really are "too many" like nobody mentioned Voodoo Doll, did they? :blushing:
if i was to make a new list it would be like 30 plus now :guitar:
and i think i would it in a "pyramid shaped" with Cassie on top , followed by 2 more underneath, etc, etc
i'll get right to work on that :ha-no:

Last edited:
Eh? So they are allowed to comment on my posts and say something about me, but I am not allowed to reply to that is it? I gotta be honest your post has made me angry, absolute nonsense.

You blow goats and get paid for it. Badly.

Also you posting that photo has made me nostalgic about my long hair! I got it cut again today ;)

you are not gonna complain about cutting your hair again in a week,are you?
i am sure it looks wonderful, ill go take a lurk on facebook or myspace.
and than you for your kind words in the other thread.

you are not gonna complain about cutting your hair again in a week,are you?
i am sure it looks wonderful, ill go take a lurk on facebook or myspace.
and than you for your kind words in the other thread.
Haha I'll try not to ;) I just couldn't stand the length it was at for any longer. No pics on Facebook or MySpace yet (although there is a new one from a shoot I did at the weekend, before I got it cut off!) but it's pretty much the same as it was when I first got it cut before.

Haha I'll try not to ;) I just couldn't stand the length it was at for any longer. No pics on Facebook or MySpace yet (although there is a new one from a shoot I did at the weekend, before I got it cut off!) but it's pretty much the same as it was when I first got it cut before.

aww, will i keep an eye for new pics.another month or two of growing my hair out and i may be able to try and seek voted for best looking woman.:p

Tags
coz!!! defo not ep goddess trubz guys > females myspace angles no jailbait nugz luvs fish nugz luvs phish poor boggie pussy stinks robert=legend skinner!!! solo=babefest suck it shans trubz iz topz
Back
Top Bottom