Best Looking Female On Solo(w)???

shit, i got more to add to my list once again in no particular order:

KittyLili
vAndreav
&
Ellen

You've got to put them in order:it will endear you to the girls.(perhaps even a points rating system ?)
:p

I'm sure you'll awake to lots of lovely messages from the lasses.
Sweet Dreams!
yeah, and i got up to say that my list not include pretty 'jailbait'
like munchy brain and sweet and tender hooligan
amongst others :o
also, corrissey and preggers belong on there but the dont like me so f them :lbf:

CapriciousCorin, Cassius, SvartaSjael, EPbabe, Skinner, nugz... There are probably more!

Last edited:
off the top of my head:

1. Cassius
2. Nugz
3. bysshe
4. chica
5. virtually dead
6. troubleluvsme
7. bikubesong
8. Skinner
9. MindlessRuffian
10. EPbabe
11. KittyLili
12. vAndreav
13. Ellen
14. iamnicola
15. vicarinatutugal

-and yes, posting the above makes me the bravest poster ever :o

I don't think that list is accurate. And...let me choose my words carefully here.... I think it's very *feminine hygiene product-y*, juvenile, and uneccessary for you to rank them.

I'd suggest lying low for the next few days,robbie

I don't think that list is accurate. And...let me choose my words carefully here.... I think it's very *feminine hygiene product-y*, juvenile, and uneccessary for you to rank them.

I do not believe that it would violate TOS or the "spirit" of having the pigsty to say for ANYONE to keep track of the attractiveness of other site users and rank them without their permission on the basis of physical looks among other things to be anything less than inappropriate.

Thanks guys! :) I like this pic a lot:

l_4c6dfa65e3a44fc49583ca0715df8715.jpg

attention_whore.jpg

also, corrissey and preggers belong on there but the dont like me so f them :lbf:

I tried to help you and you tossed me aside like yesterday's trash. Now I'd rather not get involved.

I've always thought Corrissey to be rather beautiful....

i underline this..:thumb:

aw, thanks ladies...I nominate you two as well. :horny: alma, I was thinking about you this morning (before getting online) sometimes I think we're on the same wavelength. Must be our Virgoan powers. :cool:

Like trubz said, there are so many pretty ladies here...take a gander at the female frink or members pics thread. Where do you start listing and where does it end?

p.s. superhans is a jealous bitch.

Tags
coz!!! defo not ep goddess trubz guys > females myspace angles no jailbait nugz luvs fish nugz luvs phish poor boggie pussy stinks robert=legend skinner!!! solo=babefest suck it shans trubz iz topz
Back
Top Bottom