Bigmouth Strikes Again

osiris

Is it true that some of the first UK pressings of Bigmouth Strikes Again were autographed by Morrissey?

I've never heard that

I also havent ever heard of Live In Dallas videos being signed for promotion but someone Ebay is saying that

The only signed for promotion item I can say is 100 percent real is this

The Have-A-Go Merchant promo cds signed in green crayon given away by Sire/Reprise and KROQ. He signed about 50 for giveaways on the air. Some were held back and sent to "deserving" people. That was the term I heard.

Mine was a Christmas gift. I've only seen one on ebay and that was years ago. The one sold was won from KROQ.

Is it true that some of the first UK pressings of Bigmouth Strikes Again were autographed by Morrissey?

its not true , a myth of time . if it was true it would have been in simon godards book

I've never heard that

I also havent ever heard of Live In Dallas videos being signed for promotion but someone Ebay is saying that

The only signed for promotion item I can say is 100 percent real is this

The Have-A-Go Merchant promo cds signed in green crayon given away by Sire/Reprise and KROQ. He signed about 50 for giveaways on the air. Some were held back and sent to "deserving" people. That was the term I heard.

Mine was a Christmas gift. I've only seen one on ebay and that was years ago. The one sold was won from KROQ.

there are loads of signed videos going about , all fakes due t o th efact no one wants to buy the videos

the sigs are fake ... beware

Back
Top Bottom