Birmingham 23/10/09 videos

Re: Birmingham Symphony Hall : My videos

cant wait for first of the gang, i was the one who ran down the right between the seats half way through and got a handshake, hope you captured it

Thank you! Especially great to get a first listen to the new versions of Cemetry gates and Is it really so strange.

cant wait for first of the gang, i was the one who ran down the right between the seats half way through and got a handshake, hope you captured it

Yes you're on there! Security darted towards you but weren't needed. They soon had the stage invader to deal with over the other side, & he got unceremoniously shoved back into the crowd. Good stuff!!

YouTube is telling me there's an hour & 25 mins to go with the upload, so it should be up at about 4:00. Hope you like it!

Congratulations on getting so close & getting a handshake. I was stuck up in the Grand Tier.

Cheers to everyone who's replied. It's nice to know that this small offering is appreciated.

To all you lucky people who will see Moz on forthcoming shows, I hope you have a wonderful time!

Love & respect to you all!!!

wow cemetery gates was beautiful and sounded like Jesse or whoever was playing lead git had a good hold on it! Moz is looking slim n' sexy or is that just the deceptive angle of the camera?

wow cemetery gates was beautiful and sounded like Jesse or whoever was playing lead git had a good hold on it! Moz is looking slim n' sexy or is that just the deceptive angle of the camera?

I've read reports after the collapse on Saturday that he looked overweight & unfit. I didn't think that at all on Friday. Quite the opposite in fact. He looked in fine shape. Only during "Pigsty" could you tell that something wasn't right.

I've read reports after the collapse on Saturday that he looked overweight & unfit. I didn't think that at all on Friday. Quite the opposite in fact. He looked in fine shape. Only during "Pigsty" could you tell that something wasn't right.

thx Steve.

I hadn't read that dear Moz had collapsed when I made that post otherwise I wouldn't have made it. Now that I have him being slim n' sexy is the least of my concerns and want him to get well. Although having said that I guess if he did slim down he would be healthier and god forbid happier but the latter really isn't a priority :)

Thanks, they were amazing. :)

OMG CEMETRY GATES! NO WAY! This is amazing, what made Morrissey decide to bring back more Smiths classics, he hasn't performed this since 1986 in The Smiths! I've noticed he's brought back Nowhere Fast! Come on Morrissey, Accept Yourself, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now, You've Got Everything Now, These Things Take Time! They're all waiting to be sung!

Cheers Chelsea_steve for the vids! Great quality! I was miles back so my footage is rather ropey to say the least. Does anyone know if there's a bootleg of this gig in existence?

Tags
birmingham live swords symphony hall video
Back
Top Bottom