Birmingham Roll Call

Walkers Crisp

Nobody's Nothing
So, who's going? Are there any pre- and/or after-gig booze-ups planned? Only 4 weeks to go!! :guitar:

It would be great to see "Ambitious Outsiders" again, I really enjoyed their set in Brum last May. It's sad that they are no more.

Will be there, can't wait, first night of the tour

Would really love to go..have to head back to Oz on the 26th..but alas cannot find a ticket :(

Will be back mid december so I hope there might be mroe shows in the new year perhaps?

I shall be attending, just managed to dig the tickets out of the cupboard, can't wait. I'm just praying the traffic into the City isn't as bad as it has been the last couple of Friday's and casue a delay.

So, who's going? Are there any pre- and/or after-gig booze-ups planned? Only 4 weeks to go!! :guitar:

It would be great to see "Ambitious Outsiders" again, I really enjoyed their set in Brum last May. It's sad that they are no more.

I'll be there and I can't wait!

OK, I am thinking of just turning up at the Brum show....do my chances look good for picking one up outside the venue? Was thinking if I just wait around i might find a fan with a spare or a tout looking to clear last minute for face value.

If anyone could help my number is 07505629925.

Cheers,

David

Not sure about anything going on after the gig but maybe pre-gig drinks here: http://www.bar-island.co.uk/? I think I suggested it last time, it's only about a 10 minute walk to Symphony Hall.

Hi crimes,

Looking very much forward to seeing you again!:)

Is the place you suggested the same that we were supposed to meet at last time, near the Alexandra Theatre? I remember I somehow couldn't find it.....I was completely lost in Birmingham.

3 days to go!! Yay!! :guitar::horny:

Love
-crsp-

I was so gutted in May when this was postponed, but was consolled to learn that it would be rescheduled on my birthday! And the past two times I've seen our man, it has been well into a tour, therefore I had a fairly good idea as to what the set would be, bar a few additions and subtractions maybe. This being the start of the Swords thing, I really can't wait to see/hear what gems will be in the set! It's going to be a special evening.

Hi everyone, wondered if people could help.....Number 1 parking, where is best as i will be arriving about 3 pm? also im going on my own so wouldnt mind meeting up with a few of here for a chat and what have you, so number 2 were are people drinking before hand.

cheers

Setlist spoiler tomorrow anyone? Please?? I'd like to refrain from finding out what it is but as I'm on a nightshift (and I was gonna go to the original gig) I'll be dying to know.

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Setlist spoiler tomorrow anyone? Please?? I'd like to refrain from finding out what it is but as I'm on a nightshift (and I was gonna go to the original gig) I'll be dying to know.

Curiosity Killed the Cat

As long as you don't click 'post show' thread in mainpage, you won't know the setlist.

OK, I am thinking of just turning up at the Brum show....do my chances look good for picking one up outside the venue? Was thinking if I just wait around i might find a fan with a spare or a tout looking to clear last minute for face value.

If anyone could help my number is 07505629925.

Cheers,

David

your chances are pretty good I would've thought.
have you checked the Gumtree website (for Birmingham)? usually a good place to look (it's where I've sourced my Swindon tickets).

can someone help with parking near the venue please, arriving about 3 in afternoon

Back
Top Bottom