"Blue Dreamers Eyes" - lost studio track posted on YouTube (via SER)

The question is - is it meant to be Dreamer's Eyes or Dreamers' Eyes? Or has it been left purposely ambiguous?

JAMES IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT FFS!!
on top of that, they SUCK :pigface: BALLS! They totally SUCK>:dizzy:

the DH singer has to teach FING aerobics in order to pay for food to eat.:expressionless:
Not that there's anything wrong with sucking balls. Maybe they're good at it. Maybe they aren't good enough and you could give them some helpful pointers.

Not that there's anything wrong with sucking balls. Maybe they're good at it. Maybe they aren't good enough and you could give them some helpful pointers.

WtF? Sucking :pigface: balls is good? If any doubt remained that you are Simon from Blue Rose this post dispels it.
doh:

I just assumed, with your incoherent marble mouthed posts that something was distracting you. Might as well be balls.

Bible has Simon Peter SoLow has SimonGeorge23 :sweet:
I mean, WtF, saying that sucking :pigface: balls is a good thing is a dead giveaway.:clap:

That track was shelved for a reason. It’s pure garbage. The people propping it as anything else would have more of my respect if their entire music collections were made up of Starbucks compilations.

Clean your ears and get a life.
It's beautiful. Listen to it more than once and you'll see...

Anyone who doesn't find this song and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going enjoyable has probably never really liked Morrissey in the first place, either that or they have completely forgotten what it was that made them love him so much way back when.

These are head and shoulders above the vast majority of songs included in World Peace and LIHS combined, one or two exceptions aside (Home Is A Question Mark and Forgive Someone come to mind).

I am talking about the songs, none of the excess baggage we have become accustomed to in recent years.
The songs on their own merit, nothing else.

It's a big yes from me Moz. ;)
You can say that again. I have caught myself humming the melodies of both songs and that has been quite a thrill.

Honestly it could have been an a-side. Would have made a great follow-up to Spent the Day in Bed.

I don't see how any Moz fan can listen to this song and not have the ending "oh yeahs" stuck in their head. That's some grade-A Morrissey crooning going on there. Love it.
I totally agree.

I mean, WtF, saying that sucking :pigface: balls is a good thing is a dead giveaway.:clap:
You can really try all you want to pin this Simon on me, but everybody knows there is only one of me.
How about you? Can you say the same?

I understand your point with the singles, but I don’t find any of the album tracks from World Peace or Highscool poor. Love them all! Both albums are clearly better than Refusual or Ringleader! Better production, more musically styles and his voice sounds more wonderful than ever!
I agree.

The horrible lead singer of The Charlatans Tim Burgess tweeted: "The irony of Morrissey being a gammon."

Gammon is a modern day insult which is used by those who 'think' that they are on the left of the political spectrum, to insult people who they see as racist, white, middle-aged men who voted to leave the EU. This is why I don't like Tim Burgess or The Charlatans.

Do you know what the Blue Rose Society is? I have heard Morrissey fans talk about this before I heard that there is a chat room is this true?

The horrible lead singer of The Charlatans Tim Burgess tweeted: "The irony of Morrissey being a gammon."

Gammon is a modern day insult which is used by those who 'think' that they are on the left of the political spectrum, to insult people who they see as racist, white, middle-aged men who voted to leave the EU. This is why I don't like Tim Burgess or The Charlatans.

Do you know what the Blue Rose Society is? I have heard Morrissey fans talk about this before I heard that there is a chat room is this true?
Morrissey called Craig Gannon gammon and then he left the band. In fact Moz bullied him all the time. Burgess is just making a point of that.

You can really try all you want to pin this Simon on me, but everybody knows there is only one of me.
How about you? Can you say the same?

This place is infested with sock puppets FFS, there is no more than 3-5 real peeps posting here.

:rolleyes:
There are very strong similarities between your 'literary':rolleyes: style and that of Simon from BR, almost identical in fact. You went too far,
making that parody almost simultaneous with the one in the Blue Rose Blog. Then the big about how wonderful it is to suck on :pigface:balls: CASE CLOSED.:bow:

I believe that the Blue Rose chat room has been closed.:straightface:
Previously only those members of the secret society had access to it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom