"Blue Dreamers Eyes" - lost studio track posted on YouTube (via SER)

I believe that the Blue Rose chat room has been closed.:straightface:
Previously only those members of the secret society had access to it.

What the 4ck ?
"I believe" If you're not quite sure pal just stick to your usual style of posting absolute bollocks.
Back on your knees and get sucking.:cool:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Not that there's anything wrong with sucking balls. Maybe they're good at it. Maybe they aren't good enough and you could give them some helpful pointers.
The technical term is 'teabagging'. Do I win a fiver?

What the 4ck ?
"I believe" If you're not quite sure pal just stick to your usual style of posting absolute bollocks.
Back on your knees and get sucking.:cool:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

o_O
Halal Butcher:link::turban::link: now comes to the defense of the Blue Rose Blog.
Five minutes ago everybody wanted to dismantle the Blue Rose now suddenly,
after certain facts have come to light, the same everybody is coming to its defense.
It makes one thing if this Blue Rose vs SoLow is nothing but a Skinny ploy.:crystalball:

Morrissey called Craig Gannon gammon and then he left the band. In fact Moz bullied him all the time. Burgess is just making a point of that.
I don't believe that Morrissey bullied Craig Gannon at all. Morrissey isn't the type of person who would bully people. Morrissey was in fact bullied himself when he was at school mainly by the teachers. Morrissey is sensitive, gentle and kind. Morrissey sang "It takes guts to be gentle and kind"! Craig Gannon actually worked with Morrissey for a while after The Smiths split up he wouldn't of done that if Morrissey had bullied him! The truth is it is Craig Gannon who betrayed Morrissey. Craig Gannon was the catalyst for the court case back in 1996 with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke versus Morrissey. If you read Morrissey's book "Autobiography" he explains more about that.

If you look at Craig Gannon's surname 'Gannon' it sounds a bit like the word 'gammon' it is just a play on words. This was way before the word 'gammon' was used as an insult to imply a white, middle-aged man was a racist or xenophobic. Also Craig Gannon wasn't middle-aged at that time he was a young man. Do you know if Craig Gannon is a vegetarian?

Gammon is a pejorative term used in British political culture only since around 2012. This year 2018 it became particularly known as a term to describe older white men, especially those who are particularly patriotic or support Brexit, who appear pink-faced when emotional. The term is a comparison of their skin colour to the cut of quick-cured pork leg.

I don't like Tim Burgess or his band 'The Charlatans'. I think that Tim Burgess is really horrible for insulting Morrissey. I don't like Tim Booth or his band 'James' either. Tim Booth is really nasty and ungrateful. Tim Booth owes his whole, entire career to Morrissey yet he shows no gratitude towards Morrissey. Also Morrissey is way better looking than both Tim Burgess and Tim Booth.

This place is infested with sock puppets FFS, there is no more than 3-5 real peeps posting here.

:rolleyes:
There are very strong similarities between your 'literary':rolleyes: style and that of Simon from BR, almost identical in fact. You went too far,
making that parody almost simultaneous with the one in the Blue Rose Blog. Then the big about how wonderful it is to suck on :pigface:balls: CASE CLOSED.:bow:
"Tis better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

o_O
Halal Butcher:link::turban::link: now comes to the defense of the Blue Rose Blog.
Five minutes ago everybody wanted to dismantle the Blue Rose now suddenly,
after certain facts have come to light, the same everybody is coming to its defense.
It makes one thing if this Blue Rose vs SoLow is nothing but a Skinny ploy.:crystalball:
What are these certain facts that have now come to light? If there is a chat room for the "Blue Rose Society" would it be on their Blog? See link: http://bluerosesociety.blogspot.com/

You say that the "Blue Rose Society" is a secret society. Do you know how Morrissey fans can join it if it is a secret society? It says on the "Blue Rose Society" Twitter page: "Morrissey formed the 'Blue Rose Society' in homage to Oscar Wilde's Green Carnation - It remains the best kept secret in pop. "

I also associate the White Lily flower with Oscar Wilde for some reason, as well as the Green Carnation flower. I associate the Yellow Daffodil flower with Morrissey as well as now the Blue Rose.

There is also something called 'Morrissey's World' which I think was also a Blog. I don't know what this is though. Is it still going? Do you know anything about this? It says on the "Following the Mozziah" Blog: "In May 2011 Morrissey issued a statement denying that he was behind a blog called 'MorrisseysWorld'. In August he denied it again. In September he denied it a third time, whilst also denying a Twitter account of the same name."

There is no chat room on that link, so it must be only available only to the initiated membership like a sort of Rosicrucian order. If you are initiated into the mysteries then the link will magically appear once you bring up the website.:crystalball:

However this may all be a Skinny ruse, it may be that Skinny is behind the Blue Rose movement, a counter espionage against Moz.
Now if you put the G23 materials side to side with the BR Simon writings you immediately notice they are one and the same individual. But then, G23 is very very pro Skinny, a sock puppet some think, but how can this both be? Could Skinny be the great manipulator of this situation?:rage:
This is his method in adopting the Halal Butcher persona which is Skinny 100 percent.

There is no chat room on that link, so it must be only available only to the initiated membership like a sort of Rosicrucian order. If you are initiated into the mysteries then the link will magically appear once you bring up the website.:crystalball:

However this may all be a Skinny ruse, it maybe that Skinny is behind the Blue Rose movement, a counter espionage against Moz.
Now if you put the G23 materials side to side with the BR Simon writings you immediately notice they are one and the same individual. But then, G23 is very very pro Skinny, a sock puppet some think, but how can this both be? Could Skinny be the great manipulator of this situation?:rage:
This is his method in adopting the Halal Butcher persona which is Skinny 100 percent.
This is very interesting. Why does the "Blue Rose Society" say that it was Morrissey himself who created the "Blue Rose Society" on their Twitter page? This is misleading Morrissey fans if this is untrue. Does the "Blue Rose Society" have their own website as well as their Blog? I don't know who Blue Rose Simon is. What is G23 material?

This doesn't explain the "Following the Mozziah" Blog which seems to be connected somehow to the "Blue Rose Society". I personally think that this is quite a good Blog. It is written by someone going by the name "Rat" or "Ratty". There is/was also something called 'Morrissey's World' which I think was also a Blog. I don't know what this is though. Is it still going? Do you know anything about this?

It says on the "Following the Mozziah" Blog: "In May 2011 Morrissey issued a statement denying that he was behind a blog called 'MorrisseysWorld'. In August he denied it again. In September he denied it a third time, whilst also denying a Twitter account of the same name."

You must really dislike Johnny, as Call The Comet is a wonderful album.
Emm...Call the Comet isnt anywhere near as good as rhe music press would have you believe....no earworms at all really....but thisits sounds familiar but classic also...and a lost track...in fairness could be a hit single

Upon first listen I really enjoyed it. I thought it was less meandering than the previous unreleased song, "By the Time...".

I love Roy Orbison, and that's the first thing I thought of as well. The title being about dreamers and those notes he was hitting sealed the deal.

If he is/becomes the Roy Orbison of our Generation, that's certainly not a bad thing.

G23 aka SimonGeorge23 writes (what in his deluded mind he considers as) 'literature posts' including parodies of the sort you can find on the Blue Rose Blog.
Follow the Nightingale and follow the Great Dane..:straightface:

G23 aka SimonGeorge23 writes (what in his deluded mind he considers as) 'literature posts' including parodies of the sort you can find on the Blue Rose Blog.
Follow the Nightingale and follow the Great Dane..:straightface:
Thank you for your reply. I see now that g23 posts on here on Morrissey-Solo. Are you saying that he is Blue Rose Simon?

What do you mean by "Follow the Nightingale" and "Follow the Great Dane"?

Could you please answer my other questions. Why does the "Blue Rose Society" say that it was Morrissey himself who created the "Blue Rose Society" on their Twitter page? Does the "Blue Rose Society" have their own website as well as their own Blog?

This doesn't explain the "Following the Mozziah" Blog which seems to be connected somehow to the "Blue Rose Society". I personally think that this is quite a good Blog. It is written by someone going by the name "Rat" or "Ratty". There is/was also something called 'Morrissey's World' which I think was also a Blog. I don't know what this is though. Is it still going? Do you know anything about this?

It says on the "Following the Mozziah" Blog: "In May 2011 Morrissey issued a statement denying that he was behind a blog called 'MorrisseysWorld'. In August he denied it again. In September he denied it a third time, whilst also denying a Twitter account of the same name."

I agree with this. Keep the title, and the tune, and rework the lyrics. I have been scum and I will always be scum...explosive kegs between my legs inspire a similar twinge. It's just that he set the bar so high lyrically that this just falls short. Anyway, he appears to be in good spirits so that is nice to see.
Absolutely agree with you.I would love to see him refine the lyrics a bit more. You're also right that Morrissey set the bar so high from the start of the Smiths that we tend to be very critical. Morrissey's bad songs are good, his good songs are great, and his great ones are other-wordly when you compare them to most of what is out there.

I feel like the work continues to be relevant, which not many song writers can still claim after thirty years, but I'm hoping for a few more tracks that have the emotional impact of "Come Back to Camden" or "I've Changed My Plea to Guilty". If he can't or won't write with that much personal revelation anymore, that's fine. I appreciate what I have.

lynnda

What a great song! I don't think I've ever related to a lyric more than this: "I'm scum and I've always been scum".

This should a single.

Thank you for your reply. I see now that g23 posts on
here on Morrissey-Solo. Are you saying that he is Blue Rose Simon?

What do you mean by "Follow the Nightingale" and "Follow the Great Dane"?

Could you please answer my other questions. Why does the "Blue Rose Society" say that it was Morrissey himself who created the "Blue Rose Society" on their Twitter page? Does the "Blue Rose Society" have their own website as well as their own Blog?

BLUE ROSE says YES Moz is the Blue Rose Society, he is the Christian Rosenkreuz of the BR. Skinny says no that Simon, in his insanity, is the creator of the what he considers a Fantastic Cult of Moz.
But, on the other hand, Skinny claims access to my secret literature blog.:rolleyes:

All those other blogs may or may not be associated with the Simon from the BR or Skinny or one of his sock puppets.
I dont think it would be a surprise to find out that Skinny is behind MorrisseysWorld.:straightface:

Emm...Call the Comet isnt anywhere near as good as rhe music press would have you believe....no earworms at all really

We shall have to agree to disagree so. I don't believe the music press, I have seen most the album performed live and bought the album itself. I think it's an excellent album and have found myself humming many of the songs.

Back
Top Bottom