"Blue Dreamers Eyes" - lost studio track posted on YouTube (via SER)

The blue eyed dreamer is neither Frank Sinatra nor George Best - it is Morrissey. The person at his grave with hand on belly is quite possibly his Mother. For more detailed explanation from the horses mouth, see today's mesmerising FollowingTheMozziah.blogspot.com - it transpires that the blog isn't the work of a fantasist, as Peter 'Skinny' Finan tried to have us all believe, but a very informative journal with direct links to Morrissey. Who would have thought it, eh? Skinny never fooled me with his wacko thoughts, I could see the truth. It's not too late for you either.....actually, it is too late for some on here.

Brian Harvey

Made one of these, just as I did for "By the Time I Get to Wherever I'm Going" :)

43660_Tried_Sighed__Died.jpg
This I would buy. Hell, might even frame it.

Last edited:
This song and by the time I get where I’m going are better than anything on world peace and LIhS , the old school sound suits his style better

i wasn't a fan of the song at first but im loving it now,quite slow vocal wise,voice is great as usual.watching the footage from asia,these people really seem to enjoy it, certainly more than here,and they were probably all sober as well,its a sobering thought.

very quiet on here today,has everyone in englands laptops melted with the heat.

This is a common misconception:

Freedom of speech does not mean no-one is allowed to criticise what you say.
Freedom of speech means everyone is allowed to criticise what you say.
Freedom of speech in the UK is fine, as long as you support child murder on behalf of ISIS, otherwise keep your mouth shut. England is a country of Islam, ask Dave Haslam, silly old twat he is,

Anyone who doesn't find this song and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going enjoyable has probably never really liked Morrissey in the first place, either that or they have completely forgotten what it was that made them love him so much way back when.

These are head and shoulders above the vast majority of songs included in World Peace and LIHS combined, one or two exceptions aside (Home Is A Question Mark and Forgive Someone come to mind).

I am talking about the songs, none of the excess baggage we have become accustomed to in recent years.
The songs on their own merit, nothing else.

It's a big yes from me Moz. ;)

Anyone who doesn't find this song and By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going enjoyable has probably never really liked Morrissey in the first place, either that or they have completely forgotten what it was that made them love him so much way back when.

These are head and shoulders above the vast majority of songs included in World Peace and LIHS combined, one or two exceptions aside (Home Is A Question Mark and Forgive Someone come to mind).

I am talking about the songs, none of the excess baggage we have become accustomed to in recent years.

Wahey!

Where you been big boy?

I'm impressed by some of the love for Forgive Someone here. I think it's one of his best
of recent times.

Another backbeat tune for Morrissey to display his style as the number one crooner.

I'm quite confused by it. I think it's absolute tripe. Personal taste is such a fickle thing.

I think this track isn't very good. But others do. I like Journalists Who Lie and Tony the Pony so what do I know?

I love these lyrics. I can’t stop listening. So much better than anything on LIHS. Beautiful words. Who says he’s lost it? Say it to my face. I dare you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom