@ Blue Jag

Uhh, look at his avatar.

Shut it you. :p

Here's mine.

jag.jpg

Excuse those wheels, I've replaced them.

for your interest, blue jag

i havent disrespected anyone or been too familiar with anyone either. i simply try and post some entertaining threads on here, the same as i did on the old morisseymusic forum.im hardly new old chap!
NO OFFENCE!

Hmmmm, morrisseymusic forum was run by deceased Sanctuary Records.

morrissey-solo.com was started in 1997.

Do you know the difference?

Shut it you. :p

Here's mine.

jag.jpg

Excuse those wheels, I've replaced them.

My stepdad has a blue jag. He can't drive it right now, though, because he had a heart attack a few weeks ago. He always calls it his 'Jagu-AAH', really emphasising the 'ar'. Flippin' irritating.

My stepdad has a blue jag. He can't drive it right now, though, because he had a heart attack a few weeks ago. He always calls it his 'Jagu-AAH', really emphasising the 'ar'. Flippin' irritating.

psssst... dont tell anyone but i have a citroen!:lbf:

Questions questions
Give me no answers
Thats all they ever give me
Questions questions

:guitar:

Is there anyone you would consider abandoning your heterosexual ways for?

.. I dont think so myself, but maybe after a bottle of Jack Daniels Brian Molko...

Re: Is there anyone you would consider abandoning your heterosexual ways for?

It wouldn't happen. But in the same way it's supposedly a bacon sandwich that turns vegetarians back (for me more likely fish and chips), if it was going to happen it would be Morrissey or Johnny Depp.

Merging all his threads is pretty pathetic. How are you going to discuss topics if they're all jumbled together? Probably makes him start more.

Also, why the hell is everything getting merged into my thread?

Not even in this one?

121020070503.jpg

I like the turquoise. I wanted black but I don't think I'm old enough really.

Questions for Blue Jag

Dude, why do you ask so many questions? I think it's time that YOU answered some questions, Mister!

How do I get the smell of Pernod out of a dry clean only skirt?

If a train leave Cincinnatti carrying 35 tons of coal and another train leaves Seattle carrying 23 tons of Maalox and they're each going the exact same speed how long will it be before Morrissey cancels a show due to illness?

What makes you cry?

Where are all the hedgehogs?

Re: Questions for Blue Jag

Dude, why do you ask so many questions? I think it's time that YOU answered some questions, Mister!

How do I get the smell of Pernod out of a dry clean only skirt?

If a train leave Cincinnatti carrying 35 tons of coal and another train leaves Seattle carrying 23 tons of Maalox and they're each going the exact same speed how long will it be before Morrissey cancels a show due to illness?

What makes you cry?

Where are all the hedgehogs?

The lack of Pernod drinking hedgehogs you see on trains makes me cry.:D

Tags
nugz luvs phish whateverbuzz
Back
Top Bottom