@ Blue Jag

Where is Bluejag by the way?

Can't believe it.

My stepdad has a blue jag. He can't drive it right now, though, because he had a heart attack a few weeks ago. He always calls it his 'Jagu-AAH', really emphasising the 'ar'. Flippin' irritating.

atleast he says it right. my accent forces "Jag-guire"

I don't like it when people disappear makes you think something bad has happened.

I like Bluejag.He was full of crap...in a good way.:D

Im alive and well, just had a busy week.My job is very demanding, I investigate over crowding in dolls houses...:)

Re: Where's blue jag?

why do you start threads with a question without answering said question and then reply to your own thread a couple of minutes later with your opinion on the topic of the thread?

are you just trying to pump up your post count?

i'm not having a go, just curious.

Re: Where's blue jag?

why do you start threads with a question without answering said question and then reply to your own thread a couple of minutes later with your opinion on the topic of the thread?

are you just trying to pump up your post count?

i'm not having a go, just curious.

just getting my opinion in before i forget it! I am not in the slightest interested in my post count.I like to think that I am not that pathetic.To be honest though I am getting a bit fed up with having to defend myself on here, live and let live and all that!:)

Tags
nugz luvs phish whateverbuzz
Back
Top Bottom