@ Blue Jag

j funk

.co.uk
Pics?

Re: questions from blue jag

dear blue jag, all of your new questions can go here :)
maybe some of the old ones as well :thumb:

ps: no offense meant :o

I disagree, not because you are a f***tard, but because each thread with a separate question would make it easier to sort out answers in regards to those questions. Otherwise, lumping it all together makes things too confusing to sort out which answers are to which questions.

I disagree, because each thread with a separate question would make it easier to sort out answers in regards to those questions. Otherwise, lumping it all together makes things too confusing to sort out which answers are to which questions.
you can quote which question of his you are answering :straightface:

I didn't know there was a per-user limit on mundane questions. But seeing as you don't approve, perhaps there should be an overall limit, as Off-Topic is full of them.

I didn't know there was a per-user limit on mundane questions. But seeing as you don't approve, perhaps there should be an overall limit, as Off-Topic is full of them.

its true, i have started 305 threads in 3 years
he has 17 in 2 days :eek:
i am just gonna answer his questions here for a while
thats all, i mean he does have some interesting questions :)

i shall now demonstrate:

yes, one of my uncles :thumb:

Too much to sort through when you need to catch up. For example I am stuck in all day with the rain and all. However when I come home tomorrow morning and I wish to waste some time and read I may simply just be interested in one of his questions and not all of them.

youre fully entitled to your opinions robby, just find it a bit strange that you sent me a friendship request two days ago!:confused:

youre fully entitled to your opinions robby, just find it a bit strange that you sent me a friendship request two days ago!:confused:

im like that, i advised you then to only post a thread or 2 a day
from your pm back to me i thought you agreed
i was wrong, my fault, not yours :o
no biggie, im not upset about it actually
believe me, this is not me angry :D

Tags
nugz luvs phish whateverbuzz
Back
Top Bottom