Morrissey Central "BMG DUMP MORRISSEY" (November 16, 2020)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/bmg-dump-morrissey

fin...

Excerpt:

BMG Records have dropped Morrissey. Following the March 2020 release of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN
(#1 Scotland, #1 Poland, #3 Britain, #3 France, #10 Spain, #13 Germany, #2, #9, #17, #18 U.S.A. - depending
on which official chart you follow), BMG have appointed a new Executive who does not want another Morrissey
album. Instead, the new BMG Executive has announced new plans for 'diversity' within BMG's artist roster, and
all projected BMG Morrissey releases/reissues have been scrapped.

"This news is perfectly in keeping with the relentless galvanic horror of 2020," said Morrissey, "we would be critically insane to expect anything positive."

Morrissey is once again in search of a new label willing to release his music.

"My three albums with BMG have been the best of my career, and I stand by them till death. Recording them has been a pivotal period in my life, and I thank the previous BMG team and everyone involved for that. It's still important to me to do music my own way, and I wouldn't want to be on a label that dictates so specifically how their artists should behave - especially when the word 'talent' is notably never mentioned."

Morrissey's duet with David Bowie is now available on Parlophone via Warner.

"There are too many cases of successful artists languishing at labels who are no longer interested in them." Alistair Norbury, BMG.

Morrissey's Las Vegas residency remains in place for 2021.

above quotes collected by V.Pearson for M.Central.
full interview will be printed shortly.

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have limited knowledge of Tiny Tim, other than that he was an eccentric hippie who sang novelty songs in a falsetto voice. I think we can all agree that Morrissey is in a higher league artistically.
So... first you’re on about charts and now you’re on about artistry. Which is it, Sunshine?

Another nail in Moz’s coffin. No more record label. Only his final concerts in Moz Vegas next year and that’s that. He offs himself and the world begins to heal.
Tick tock...⏳⌛⚰️🪦
They are your wishes for Morrissey ,but your wishes will be blown away by the wind...
Morrissey is what he is ,he is M ,an AUTHENTIC MAN WITH TALENT CHARISMATIC ,INTENSE ,CONTROVERSIAL,UNIQUE ,that is MOZ a singer ,my favorite, who made and will make many people happy, he has no expiration date ,he is a great artist and he doesn't need any label,he just needs to sing,so leave him alone!! If you don't want it and BMG you miss it!
LONG LIVE THE GREAT MOZZY'S.

I think everyone, everything has failed this year.... don’t you???
Other than you remaining the pack Mongrel , and desperately wanting to take the crown from the gravely Ill Butcher.....
Your game needs to be upped dramatically, your insults need to be slightly more amusing, and lastly, stop repeating yourself as much...

Now all this said in a year or so you might, just might be at the butchers apron strings ( do you really think he’ll pull through) and you could well be like your hero.... good luck anyway......
Butcher, how’s your fettle old pal??
I get the impression yer milking this a bit now🤢🤢🤢🤢
...and ^ THIS f***ing clown. Lol! Still reaching for the “Number ONE comment in Poland”.

Fak Arf back up the hole, Sweet-tits. You’ve nothing to offer those of us who dwell in the real world.

I think the t
It's a shame because "I am not a dog on a chain" deserved so much more. If only he hadn't alienated so many fans.

I think the title put folk off buying it, I only enjoyed about half the tracks but all in all it was an interesting album.
A better tittle would have been "I'm a chain free dog and can lick my own balls"

View attachment 65579

BMG Records have dropped Morrissey. Following the March 2020 release of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN
(#1 Scotland, #1 Poland, #3 Britain, #3 France, #10 Spain, #13 Germany, #2, #9, #17, #18 U.S.A. - depending
on which official chart you follow), BMG have appointed a new Executive who does not want another Morrissey
album. Instead, the new BMG Executive has announced new plans for 'diversity' within BMG's artist roster, and
all projected BMG Morrissey releases/reissues have been scrapped.

"This news is perfectly in keeping with the relentless galvanic horror of 2020," said Morrissey, "we would be critically insane to expect anything positive."

View attachment 65581

Morrissey is once again in search of a new label willing to release his music.

View attachment 65583

"My three albums with BMG have been the best of my career, and I stand by them till death. Recording them has been a pivotal period in my life, and I thank the previous BMG team and everyone involved for that. It's still important to me to do music my own way, and I wouldn't want to be on a label that dictates so specifically how their artists should behave - especially when the word 'talent' is notably never mentioned."

Morrissey's duet with David Bowie is now available on Parlophone via Warner.

"There are too many cases of successful artists languishing at labels who are no longer interested in them." Alistair Norbury, BMG.

Morrissey's Las Vegas residency remains in place for 2021.

View attachment 65584

above quotes collected by V.Pearson for M.Central.
full interview will be printed shortly.

Uncredited art above by rdrg.art and bezerkartwerk via Instagram.

View attachment 65587

Regards,
FWD.
Well Morrissey, it's all happened before , numerous times. Who did you pissed off this time around ?. Did you say something naughty, yet hilarious..again ? Good show !

1992, 1997, 2006, 2015, 2020.

I’ve heard it all before.

You’re all a bunch of stopped clocks, but you still manage to be wrong all the time. Unf***ing believable.

It is both, however artistry is the most important of course. Morrissey’s BMG albums had high chart placings but more importantly they have a greater artistic value than the standard pop music acts one finds in the charts currently.
...and that says what about the state of music? NOTHING. All it says is that you look to the charts. You know NOTHING about what’s happening outside the mainstream. Same rule for the rest of the wishywashy c***s around here, who proudly proclaim, “Top-5” in Poland.

None of you have the foggiest about what’s happening outside your fart-filled bubble.

Fak Arf.

You’re all a bunch of stopped clocks, but you still manage to be wrong all the time. Unf***ing believable.
No pattern there at all, is there - Scraper? I hear he’s in talks with Christian Faith Recordings for a 2 record deal. He’s already recorded a penny-whistle cover of the Battle Hymn of the Republic and is scheduled to record a series of sacred kazoo and pan-flute classics next. He’ll be be number one again, in Vatican City, before you know it!

...and ^ THIS f***ing clown. Lol! Still reaching for the “Number ONE comment in Poland”.

Fak Arf back up the hole, Sweet-tits. You’ve nothing to offer those of us who dwell in the real world.
Sweet- tits! Are you flirting with me?? or are we at the foreplay stage....

It is both, however artistry is the most important of course. Morrissey’s BMG albums had high chart placings but more importantly they have a greater artistic value than the standard pop music acts one finds in the charts currently.
My 3rd cousin William makes masterful splatter paintings. Nobody buys them but his artistry is undeniable. He’s been dropped by several material suppliers and galleries because his paintings are - let’s be real - GARBAGE. The standard art buyers and critics agree but I say, he’s number one - so... LOL!

Don't worry, I'm sure another misguided label will swoop in, pick Morrissey up and have him pumping out vital new material like "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?" in no time.

Ya. He has had his day. Little future clash flow. He’s done.
And Kylie in at number 1........
mr marr will be plaesed,its a wonder he never played on it.least M still has his rock star dignity,marrs left by carrier pidgeon a while ago.

And there it is. 'Some of my best friends are black'

Now cock off
So, if I understand your weird logic, I, as a white man, must be racist because my best friend of 25 years is a black woman? I asked a black woman to be the Godmother to my first born because I am a racist? I would happily give my kidney to a black woman because I am racist? Is that your argument? Christ, you really are a total and utter c***.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom