Bobbing your head to Reggae music

Chico

found found found
30mss2u.jpg

BRB! I am going to leminate that!
*bobs head*

Shouldn't this be merged with the masturbation thread? :confused:

Shouldn't this be merged with the masturbation thread? :confused:
No. I consulted the Society for Bobbing Your Head to Reggae Music, they said is wasn't masturbation, it is more along the lines of seduction and enjoying reggae music.

Iamnicola, did you get your disco pants yet so you can dance to New Order in your mirror and imagine escaping your shut-in, internet-addicted life of quiet desperation?

iamnicola, did you get your disco pants yet so you can dance to new order in your mirror and imagine escaping your shut-in, internet-addicted life of quiet desperation?
lol!!!
327800iydv6tqe35wc2.gif

Last edited:
Robby if you were a girl, you would be Natalie from The Facts of Life.

18179_f260.jpg

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have The Facts of Life, The Facts of Life!

Omg! Lol!!!

iamnicola, how dare you! Why I am positively indignant! I just....oh, wait...you said 'painter'....

iamnicola, how dare you! Why I am positively indignant! I just....oh, wait...you said 'painter'....
tanisha_02.jpg

Dats right!

Reggae is shit

Reggae is shit

You'll never hear me blasting reggae music as I drive down the street or catch me sitting at home listening to it, but I definitely have an appreciation for it and understand why people like it, especially Bob Marley. Also, it's a lot better if you're high...

But I'm not the one to talk to about Reggae...Theo's the expert, consult with him...

You'll never hear me blasting reggae music as I drive down the street or catch me sitting at home listening to it, but I definitely have an appreciation for it and understand why people like it, especially Bob Marley. Also, it's a lot better if you're high...

But I'm not the one to talk to about Reggae...Theo's the expert, consult with him...

I like Reggae on occasion. I've only really listened to Bob Marley though, but I do like him, but I have to be in the mood for it. I like to listen to him in the summer.

Tags
did not shoot the deputy i like theo i shot the sheriff robby=natalie from tfol theo = twatwaffle theo is cool theo likes atm theo touches himself theo's pool buddy
Back
Top Bottom