"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' single release March 2020, with Thelma Houston - TH FB

[I don't recall seeing this detail anywhere else, apologies if it's already been covered!]
Posted by Thelma Houston Official on Facebook:

Yes the rumors are true that the wonderful song I recorded for Morrissey’s new CD called “I Am Not A Dog On A Chain” (to be released on @thenewbmg @bmguk ) is scheduled to be the first single release in March 2020! The song is called “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” It was produced by the legendary Joe Chiccarelli @artfitpro . I am so excited and thankful about this upcoming song with Morrissey

full

Related item

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone is an expert on everything.

Erge es reflujogastroesofagico,este se puede complicar en algunos casos a esofago de barret esto significa un cambio del epitelio q tiene el esofago hacia uno distinto ,pasa a ser epitelio intestinal,este cambio epitelial se llama metaplasia,osea e.de barret es igual a metaplasia,esta puede quedar asi ( y su diagnostico es con biposia q se hace con la endoscopia) y tiene bajo riesgo de pasar a carcinoma esofagico,asi q su tratamiento es con medicacion y se hace un seguimiento endoscopico para ver como evoluciona la lesion,. Pero esa metaplasia puede evolucionar hacia displasia ,eso significa para ponerlo mas facil,que surgen cambios en las celulas,y qu aumenta el riesgo para dessrrollar cancer,esta displasia puede ser de bajo grado o de alto grado ,esta ultima seria un carcinoma precoz,en sintesis e de barret =muy bajo riesgo de pasar hacia cancer de esofago,pero la diplasia lo aumenta al riesgo,la clave es mas que nada el tratamiento con terapias ablativas ,y seguimiento estricto para deteccion de ca,el esofago de barret solo ,osea sin displasia se trata con medicacion,,si hay displasia el tto es c terapia ablativa,q seria la reseccion del tejido enfermo,porque aca si esta mucho mas incrementado el riesgo hacia carcinoma de esofago,es complicado desarrollar el tema porque este no es un foro de medicos y trate de hacerlo facil,el tema es q Moz dijo q le extirparon tejido canceroso,para mi tuvo una displasia,bajo grado o tal vez de alto grado q en este ultimo caso equivale a un cancer incipiente,q no es invasivo,de ser esto ultimo ya no estaria entre nosotros,!!! Espero se haya entendido,solo los medicos q lo atendieron saben exactamente que tuvo,pero es algo delicado q necesita seguimiento estricto con endoscopias,y Moz debe cuidarse,bajar de peso porque la obesidad central,osea acumulacion de grasa en el abdomen es un factor de riesgo para muchos tipos de cancer y para innumerables enfermedades,Moz cuidate !!! Y para el que dijo q tuvo candida le digo que candida es un hongo que no predispone a tener cancer,y para q haya candida en esofago debe haber alguna inmunodeficiencia,osea bajas defensas,antes de escribir boludeces lee !!! Tenemos Moz para rato enterense!!!! Esto va para quienes le desean lo peor VIVA MOZ!!!!!!

everyone is an expert on everything.
No ,todos no son expertos en todo,cada cual maneja sus temas,yo soy medica,no soy gastroenterologa,pero puedo opinar porque para eso estudie tanto,a pesar de q nos pagan mal,y una de las materias de M edicina es gastroenterologia, y Moz tuvo algo serio tal vez ,y ojala,no cancer,pero si enfermedad con riesgo no menor ,que requiere seguimiento estricto,y cuidados que debe tener el paciente,osea Moz,si el tuvo cancer fue incipiente ,osea no invasivo sino ya estaria en otro plano.por suerte Moz nos seguira deleitando con su musica,y con sus controvertidas declaraciones,porque el es asi!!.Larga vida a MORRISSEY!!!!!!

Nerak: podes usar el traductor ,si usas el celu,en la parte superior derecha y arriba tenes el icono de tres puntos,ahi se despliega una ventanita y aparece traducir ,click ahi y pasas del español al ingles ,esto hago yo del ingles al español porque se poco ingles,y ni loca me pondria a traducir lo que dicen ustedes,,,me encanta Moz pero tampoco la pavada. Y si lees lo que escribo vas a ver que tengo razon,ambas somos admiradoras de Moz y lo defendemos!!!!

Nerak: in the celu,at the top right is the icon of 3 click points there an it opears to translate,you pass what is spanish to english and ready it is fast and i do it but the other hand, i would not go crazy to translate everything,I like Moz,but neither the peck

I think you mean "graft" not "graph". Also, why are you giving him so much credit and power?

nope. I meant it as such, it's sort of a nickname for dermatographia

You posted it Cro-bitch. Least you can do is own your own shit.

No bigger pussy than a troll who changes their name in an attempt to be relevant - knowing that NOBODY is buying the bullshit.

f***ing Melvis fans, eh? Weak and thin as gruel. Carry on.

Hey there ignoramus, I posted that graph.

Why don't you BUY INTO what your selling? doh:

"Anonymous" [Skinny Minion] will now vanish like a fart in the wind not following his/her own bullshit either. :mock:

Nerak: in the celu,at the top right is the icon of 3 click points there an it opears to translate,you pass what is spanish to english and ready it is fast and i do it but the other hand, i would not go crazy to translate everything,I like Moz,but neither the peck

Thanks Luji.

It's hardly an echo chamber - it's packed full of obsessive Morrissey haters who ignore 99% of everything he's ever said to focus on a few pull-quotes & a pin.
So says the one-time hate monger forced to change identity for the poison and bile spewed out, known as @reelfountain? How long can you refrain and restrain from doing that which you’re known for, eh? Very unlikely indeed. You can’t control yourself. Any difference you’ve no control over is a crime to you.
Hope Not Hate and various journos must have a hefty file on you to be soon released for all to see.
And as for Corbyn? He’s got no need for your support. The vast majority of Jews I know personally aren’t scared of him, but have taking flak on his behalf when defending him.
Are they self-haters? No. Just decent working-class folks facing down Zionists and living their lives, treating others with common decency, warmth and humanity. I know this from a lifetime of experience

Yeah. In his old-age, he’s fully reverted from intelligent, thinking-individual - back to his sky fairy worshipping roots. ...and Catholics are the absolute WORST of the fruit-cake bunch. The most corrupt, apologist, rape and pillage supporting diddlers on the planet.

Nobody with a half-functioning brain takes a religulous f***-tard seriously.

The one thing that’s common among Morrissey and his weak-ass, felching-minions is their overwhelming delusion. Not hard to eye-roll on everything we’ve been hearing from this sad, sorry lot.

When you’re dead, you’re food for worms - just like everyone else. I always wonder why these rubes don’t make an attempt to accept responsibility for the fact that their sad, ignorant sorry sacks of shit. ...and deal with it while they’re above ground?

Being a religious son-of-a-bitch (especially a Catholic) is just an excuse for acting like a complete dick for your entire life and then apologizing on your death-bed to get into the non-existent next one. Sounds perfect for Melvis.

A c*** for life will be remembered as a c*** - long after maggots have crawled out their mortal eyes. ;)

What a childish comment. May I ask how old you are? You might develop a more mature understand of religious faith as you grow older...

What a childish comment. May I ask how old you are? You might develop a more mature understand of religious faith as you grow older...
The author of the comment you’re responding to curiously (and ironically) represents evolution in reverse. He is degenerating back to the pond. It’s hilarious that he celebrates this as his triumph.

Let him wear the mud and shit as his trophy. I, personally, love it when he comes on here and holds it up for all to see.

He is truly the last amongst the least.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom