"Bobby" (MIKNNA remix) teaser removed on copyright by WMG, release soon? (June 5 original release date posted by M. Central)

The video in question appears to be copyright struck?
Just VPN'd various countries and it returns:

20200607_161225.jpg

According to the listing ? that was the remix (in part) SER prematurely shared - comments now disabled too.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why this sudden embrace of EDM music? Morrissey has always disliked boring emotionless dance music and I wish it would stay that way. I am more upset about his embrace of dance music than what he is saying politically.

The release must be paused

As if it will be played anywhere at any rate. Your local disco is closed and radio won’t touch Morrissey.

Wow, what a great bag you have there in your photo. "Shut Up Morrissey". It looks about as attention grabbing as anything Morrissey has ever said. Those who can't do often preach to those that can. Please stop staring at the sun.....

Dude all you f***s love to shit on Sam so hard but hes the nicest person in the world so f*** all ya'!

This song would go well with a plate of delicious dairy cheese. Aint that right, Moss?

AztecCamera is God.

Racist!

Why this sudden embrace of EDM music? Morrissey has always disliked boring emotionless dance music and I wish it would stay that way. I am more upset about his embrace of dance music than what he is saying politically.

it has nothing to do with embracing dance music. the "remixer" is choosen "wisely" to contradict some big-mouth-racist-bs from before in the same way as that duet with the soul diva. Cheap trick

It is fine with me that Morrissey jumps on the remix bandwagon, even if he is thirty years late. But this just emphasizes the total lack of care BMG has shown towards IANADOAC and promoting it. They deigned to put the album out, but other than that Morrissey hasn't really had a record company in any sense for a while now.

It is fine with me that Morrissey jumps on the remix bandwagon, even if he is thirty years late. But this just emphasizes the total lack of care BMG has shown towards IANADOAC and promoting it. They deigned to put the album out, but other than that Morrissey hasn't really had a record company in any sense for a while now.
I think BMG were very brave, and charitable with moz from the off, it’s moz who has done bugger all to promote his last three albums.... no promotion what so ever, I can’t ever remember a time when he’s been so inactive when albums are being released

Who would want to support and put money behind a bigoted racist such as Morrissey.
He's a smarmy narcissist.
No amount of promotion can sell that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom