Morrissey Central "Bobby Progress" - top 20 downloads (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
Here’s the thing, Karen...

If your pussy hurts - as Morrissey’s so often does - you see a doctor. You don’t make up repeated feeble excuses and lie to your fans about it. You seek the readily available assistance.

Madonna sings and dances her ass off for over two hours at her shows. The intricacies of her live performance, the costume and thematic changes - combined with the tight choreography - are surely gruelling.

Morrissey comes out in a blazer, removes it, does a few sad flicks of a mic chord, whilst bending forward like a sad grandpa checking avocados at the fruit-stand. Then he removes his shirt, offers it up to the sycophants - and then you tear it to shreds. Hardly an effort. Hardly new. In fact, it‘s become quite tiresome, hasn’t it? ...and all of this is in just over an hour. So VERY intense, indeed. Lol!

No comparison in their performance level. None. We may, however, compare their acumen and dedication to the “craft” that’s provided them both with everything they have in their lives...

Madonna pays to have both physical and mental health practitioners onsite, at all times. Her decision to cancel was doctor ordered.

Morrissey will pay for no such support. Morrissey will simply flee the building, back to his suite - once the merch-table gets rolling - to consume a bottle of vodka, a half-wheel of Kerrygold and a kilo of “woe-is-me”.

I don’t care for Madonna’s music but she gets top marks for hard work, passion for her craft, respect for her fans and showing up to give 110%, even when she probably doesn’t feel like it. Extra points for dealing with her shit.

Morrissey does none of these things. He’ll just catch you next time around. Worry not though. You won’t miss a thing! He’s been playing the same 80 minute show for the past 15 years.

Madonna, bless her, is rude af. Slags off her fans relentlessly. Doesn't sing live. Can't sing when she does. 'Writes' (steals credit) for truly terrible lyrics. Has no taste in clothes or men. Or taste full stop. Persists in trying to act, when she can't. Is clinging on to youth in the least dignified way possible. Is becoming a drunk mess. Is hated by her own family. Is stingy. Doesn't pay bills. Is loathed by more than just Elton John. And is hell to work for.

Adore her.

Stars have flaws & obsessions. That's what they're all like. If you don't like one of them, look away.

Well, to look at this honestly, the woman is 61 years of age and puts on a physical show that is extremely taxing on her body. She stated she is suffering from a "torn ligament" and "a bad knee", and is in indescribable pain.

So she cancels because of this and Morrissey's number one cause of cancellations is "a case of the vapors." Not quite the same really.

Poor No talent Madge. Cant sing and now can't "dance", lol. "Injured" & Plenty of time-off to contemplate her next debauchery. Absolutely No respect for this Serial Rip-Off artist, stealing other ppl artistry to call her own throughout her entire career. Just Ask Erasure. About her lowly scheme when
Her Maverick label unashamedly lifted from Erasure's Cowboy, after dropping them from her little kick-start. More of Talentless Magoonie Madge's history of ripping off others below.

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna-copyright-infringement.htm

OH NOO QUE TIENE QUE VER MADONNA CON MORRISSEY,MORRISSEY NO ES BAILARIN NUNCA HIZO COREOGRAFIAS,Y NO TRATA DE VERSE JOVEN ,NO ESTA CIRUJEADO POR AHORA!! NO SE LE DA POR ESAS COSAS NO TIENE LOS OJOS EN LA NUCA Y SU ROSTRO ES EXPRESIVO,NO TIENE CARA DE POCKER,POR LA INEXPRESIVIDAD,SE VE BASTANTE NATURAL,Y CANTA EN VIVO Y CADA VEZ MEJOR,,ES CIERTO QUE EN SUS SHOWS DEBE CAMBIAR ALGUNAS COSAS... DEBERA PENSAR ALGUNAS IDEAS INNNOVADORAS, . EN MI HUMILDE OPINION SACARSE LA CAMISA Y TIRARLA YA NO DEBERIA HACERLO Y SI BIEN ADMIRA MUCHOS ARTISTAS DE HOLLIWOOD,PODRIA PROBAR ALGO DISTINTO ,HABRIA QUE PENSAR,QUE ,PERO SI DEBERIA CAMBIAR,MEJOR DICHO RETOCAR SUS ESPECTACULOS ,VIVA MOZ

A heady cocktail of Punk IPA, and my contempt for a particular toe rag who spent most of his adult life boasting to everyone about his special relationship with Morrissey—only to then go and spend the last few years shitting on the latter, from a great height.

It’s just not cricket.

Who is this toe rag, i think i know

Madonna, bless her, is rude af. Slags off her fans relentlessly. Doesn't sing live. Can't sing when she does. 'Writes' (steals credit) for truly terrible lyrics. Has no taste in clothes or men. Or taste full stop. Persists in trying to act, when she can't. Is clinging on to youth in the least dignified way possible. Is becoming a drunk mess. Is hated by her own family. Is stingy. Doesn't pay bills. Is loathed by more than just Elton John. And is hell to work for.

Adore her.

Stars have flaws & obsessions. That's what they're all like. If you don't like one of them, look away.
Please provide empirical examples of the vagueness you’ve touted here.

Thanks!

Please provide empirical examples of the vagueness you’ve touted here.

Thanks!

You want examples of her bad acting? Lucky you, rest of us are trying to forget.

Google hydrangeas or Christopher Ciccone, or just Madonna. All the examples are out there. Her haters make Morrissey haters pale into even more insignificance.

Someone is collating the disses on a wee wordpress site called Madonna Blows Chunks. It's always funny, because it never even dents her. She's on to the next outrage before they've finished typing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever Morrissey does is good. He’s devout and humble in his service. One cannot simply write-off the emotive responses of a mortal, based on expected failings.

He’s a Christian, actively espoused to our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Through his failings he has taught us to embrace those failings within ourselves. He has given his life in the protection of the marginalized. ...the animals who suffer, the gays, the Mexicans...

God loves Morrissey and Morrissey has come home to HIM. Not a thing can detract from this heavenly victory.

To the haters, nay-sayers and followers of the devil - I tell you this -

Morrissey is a righteous son of Jehovah. ...a brother and follower of Jesus. ...a friend to the poor, the meek and disenfranchised. ...a chaste, selfless Christian - beyond the meaning.

All charts and earthly sales records aside, Morrissey shall, one day - through the Holy See - be canonized. ...and non-believers in HIM will suffer and burn in eternal agony.

The word is written. God bless those who follow the word.

2 Thessalonians 2:10
“and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.”

You want examples of her bad acting? Lucky you, rest of us are trying to forget.

Google hydrangeas or Christopher Ciccone, or just Madonna. All the examples are out there. Her haters make Morrissey haters pale into even more insignificance.
I don’t need examples of her bad acting. We’re not talking about “acting” here, are we. We’re talking about her live performances. Nobody brought up her “acting”.

You’re definitely on the short-bus Karen, so I’ll ask you again... Please provide empirical examples to support your knowledgeable comments about Madonna as a human being and artist.

You’re a c***. The kind of “whatabout” slag that tosses insults into the ether, based on shit they read in the Daily.

Bring it or zip it, lippy. Quit being a daft twat.

I don’t need examples of her bad acting. We’re not talking about “acting” here, are we. We’re talking about her live performances. Nobody brought up her “acting”.

You’re definitely on the short-bus Karen, so I’ll ask you again... Please provide empirical examples to support your knowledgeable comments about Madonna as a human being and artist.

You’re a c***. The kind of “whatabout” slag that tosses insults into the ether, based on shit they read in the Daily.

Bring it or zip it, lippy. Quit being a daft twat.

I brought up her acting & you asked for examples based on my post - even though your posts contain nothing but abusive bullshit.

It's well-known in the industry & no one needs to read the Daily anything to hear about it. Popbitch at a push.

Here's the famously bitchy & hilarious hydrangeas incident:

& Elton slagging Madonna at the Q Awards for lip-syncing at 1min-in:

You can watch them if you ever do anything other than wailing about Morrissey.

Poor No talent Madge. Cant sing and now can't "dance", lol. "Injured" & Plenty of time-off to contemplate her next debauchery. Absolutely No respect for this Serial Rip-Off artist, stealing other ppl artistry to call her own throughout her entire career. Just Ask Erasure. About her lowly scheme when
Her Maverick label unashamedly lifted from Erasure's Cowboy, after dropping them from her little kick-start. More of Talentless Magoonie Madge's history of ripping off others below.

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna-copyright-infringement.htm

It's been known in Erasure's camp that Madonna exploited them when they were with her record label ,Maverick. It had been mentioned in Paul Hickey's (former Erasure manager) memoir, before his death. After signing with Madonna's record label, Maverick, Erasure came out with their Cowboy album. Their Cowboy tour was supposed to be recorded live, by Maverick, to produce a live album and dvd. Maverick somehow caused the recordings to be unusable. Then, Maverick drops Erasure and Madonna comes out with her new album "Music" and "Drowned World" Tour, both, with an uncanny concept/theme like that of Erasure's Cowboy, right down to their use of a bucking bronco. But, it didn't end here. Not only did Madonna steal from Cowboy, She also helped herself with some of Erasure's material for their next album "LoveBoat".

It's been known in Erasure's camp that Madonna exploited them when they were with her record label ,Maverick. It had been mentioned in Paul Hickey's (former Erasure manager) memoir, before his death. After signing with Madonna's record label, Maverick, Erasure came out with their Cowboy album. Their Cowboy tour was supposed to be recorded live, by Maverick, to produce a live album and dvd. Maverick somehow caused the recordings to be unusable. Then, Maverick drops Erasure and Madonna comes out with her new album "Music" and "Drowned World" Tour, both, with an uncanny concept/theme like that of Erasure's Cowboy, right down to their use of a bucking bronco. But, it didn't end here. Not only did Madonna steal from Cowboy, She also helped herself with some of Erasure's material for their next album "LoveBoat".
I feel sorry for her if she had to steal from Erasure.

Whatever Morrissey does is good. He’s devout and humble in his service. One cannot simply write-off the emotive responses of a mortal, based on expected failings.

Through his failings he has taught us to embrace those failings within ourselves. He has given his life in the protection of the marginalized. ...the animals who suffer, the gays, the Mexicans...

God loves Morrissey and Morrissey has come home to HIM. Not a thing can detract from this heavenly victory.

Morrissey is a righteous son of Jehovah. ...a brother and follower of Jesus. ...a friend to the poor, the meek and disenfranchised. ...a chaste, selfless Christian - beyond the meaning.

All charts and earthly sales records aside, Morrissey shall, one day - through the Holy See - be canonized. ...and non-believers in HIM will suffer and burn in eternal agony.

“and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.”
Hate the sin and love the sinner, yes? No one is perfect. In the case of animals, they are sinless but a good cause nevertheless. :thumb:

...said the snaggle-toothed Melvis fan, from behind the screen - from the safety of his mommy’s basement.

It’s beyond weird and has really become tiresome, this new flock of Morrissey fans who toss around insults based on sexual orientation.

Grow the f*** up and get some iron in your diet, ya sad, homophobic sack of shit.

Open homophobia on a site dedicated to a gay/bi pop star. If this is what's left of his fanbase, is it any wonder Morrissey's fallen off as he has and resorts to tokenism to prop up his career.

EH EH EH NO ES CREIBLE!!! TE PASASTE !!! MORRISSEY ES UN SER HUMANO CON TALENTOOO ME PARECE QUE LOS SERMONES SON PARA DARLOS EN LA IGLESIA PARECE QUE ESTAS DELIRANDO UN POQUITO ..FLACO PARA LA CHATA!!!!!

EH EH EH NO ES CREIBLE!!! TE PASASTE !!! MORRISSEY ES UN SER HUMANO CON TALENTOOO ME PARECE QUE LOS SERMONES SON PARA DARLOS EN LA IGLESIA PARECE QUE ESTAS DELIRANDO UN POQUITO ..FLACO PARA LA CHATA!!!!!
Que encuentres la paz en el seno de Dios.

Adore her.

Have a good look at that diatribe about Madonna, give tiny head a shake and then tell me how many of the things you’ve attributed to her don’t ring true for Morrissey.

You’re cute and frothy but you’re off your nut, Karen.

Have a good look at that diatribe about Madonna, give tiny head a shake and then tell me how many of the things you’ve attributed to her don’t ring true for Morrissey.

You’re cute and frothy but you’re off your nut, Karen.

It wasn't a diatribe. I was listing the negative things she's known for, that so far, haven't significantly damaged her career.

It wasn't a diatribe. I was listing the negative things she's known for, that so far, haven't significantly damaged her career.
I suppose that transcending the Top-5 in Poland and listening to those around you who are there to help you - rather than tossing them like single-use straws - is a bit more relevant than some folks think.

Madonna is a complete bitch. Somehow, she’s managed to keep the important people close to her. That skill has undoubtedly helped her career.

Morrissey is a complete c***. Ditched them all for Vodka, Kerrygold and Cashmere.

He had a cat. That died. Now he just has you lot, which is a terrible situation to be in when you’re lonely and vulnerable.

Nobody needs a bunch of fawning sycophants to prop them up when they’re suffering from mental illness.

You’re an apologist and enabler.

You should be ashamed.

I suppose that transcending the Top-5 in Poland and listening to those around you who are there to help you - rather than tossing them like single-use straws - is a bit more relevant than some folks think.

Madonna is a complete bitch. Somehow, she’s managed to keep the important people close to her. That skill has undoubtedly helped her career.

Morrissey is a complete c***. Ditched them all for Vodka, Kerrygold and Cashmere.

He had a cat. That died. Now he just has you lot, which is a terrible situation to be in when you’re lonely and vulnerable.

Nobody needs a bunch of fawning sycophants to prop them up when they’re suffering from mental illness.

You’re an apologist and enabler.

You should be ashamed.

True, what vulnerable mentally ill singers really need is random haters posting about them on fansites. It does wonders for their outlook.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom