Bona Drag extras

They are in this thread. Please search before requesting.

Easy View of Forum -

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/archive/index.php/f-3.html

Bona Drag post

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/archive/index.php/t-106624.html

Errrm, no.

There are remixed and edited versions on the new BD CD - some solo-ers have bought promo CDs and others have heard them http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1353260&postcount=3683 and http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=1353569&postcount=3692

As far as I know they haven't leaked yet...

Dave

It's not leaked yet... but you will manage your copy as soon as the album is released.. don't download, guy.. buy it.
It's a work of art. D'you download Mona Lisa?

No, I nick the picture from google images, enlarge it and stick it in a frame...it does the trick :lbf:

Listen RL,

It's not leaked yet... but you will manage your copy as soon as the album is released.. don't download, guy.. buy it.

Of course I am going to buy the album. I have five copies of the CD; 3 copies of the LP and 2 Cass versions of the original. Don't worry I have bought my share of Mona Lisa's but thanks for your 2 Cents. Because someone downloads songs does not make it a bad thing. I am a musician and people steal my stuff all the time. Good for them. I am just happy somone likes the material. Until you make your living from something then I don't then you have a right to comment. It's kind of like being a man and talking about abortion.

Listen RL,

Of course I am going to buy the album. I have five copies of the CD; 3 copies of the LP and 2 Cass versions of the original. Don't worry I have bought my share of Mona Lisa's but thanks for your 2 Cents. Because someone downloads songs does not make it a bad thing. I am a musician and people steal my stuff all the time. Good for them. I am just happy somone likes the material. Until you make your living from something then I don't then you have a right to comment. It's kind of like being a man and talking about abortion.

Sorry... I was rude and cruel to you. Please, forgive me. I said that 'cause I really don't like to download.
I'm really ashamed of myself.

What's your band? Give us a link to listen it.

Thank heaven for Pirate Bay. It's out there, folks. Download away.

No problem RL! Thanks for understanding. It sounds like you are one of the better people on these boards. Most people just hide behind the keyboard and slam people and run. Thanks for being one of the good guys/girls. It's a health debate (downloading). The group is Christian. I can forward a link if interested. Most people run screaming away when the "C" word is mentioned.

No problem RL! Thanks for understanding. It sounds like you are one of the better people on these boards. Most people just hide behind the keyboard and slam people and run. Thanks for being one of the good guys/girls. It's a health debate (downloading). The group is Christian. I can forward a link if interested. Most people run screaming away when the "C" word is mentioned.

I'm pretty thankful for you've accepted my sorries, It's important to me, 'cause I am aware I was rude.

I'd like to know your band.

As far as I know, only two people have a copy of it, then if they don't upload it nobody will have 'til the release date.

Look at "Years Of Refusal" though....leaked way before the release date, some bugger always finds a way!

As far as I know, only two people have a copy of it, then if they don't upload it nobody will have 'til the release date.

there are more than 2 people who definitely have it. I, being one of them. got it from the same seller who put one up on ebay some days ago. :guitar:

haven't listened to it yet, as I am in another country, while the cd sits at my home. but i am sure it will get put out very soon.

Last edited:
I am back at home tonight and will collect the Bona Drag promo cd from the post office tomorrow morning.

Keep an eye out tomorrow... ;)

Tags
bona drag extras
Back
Top Bottom