Bona Drag reissue 4th Oct, remastered & extra tracks

Re: Bona Drag reissue 27th Sep, remastered & extra tracks

Joy-Division-An-Ideal-For-Livi-434691.jpg

reminds me of this cover for some reason.

Hmmmm. I'd forgotten about all that...Aint it funny how ~ when Barney, Hookey and Saint Ian were Nazis it was all just cool-as-f*** glacial Euro chic, but when Morrissey flutters a Union flag one time he's hauled down as the last bastion of racist bastardry?
Funny :straightface:

Could this be the final cover....(taken from E Bay)
Cheers Moz

Now even EIL.COM has it together with Everyday....let's see now what HMV is offering in terms of prices...
Cheers Moz

D'you really believe that Joy Division's guys were Nazi? I am not so sure 'bout.

I think the new cover is awful it looks like it was designed in MS Paint by some 10 year old goth, here's my quick attempt, look, it's already better!

2ms56vr.jpg

Or failing that, how about this!?

2llhvzt.jpg

Thanks ya'll!

Well, it appears it is. It is now on Recordstore and play.com, as below, nicked from Play.com.

2rzb9u1.jpg

P.

Obviously one will miss the true and trusted 'Cheltenham' font. As I said before the black blouse wouldn't have gone with the blue Death Valley sky, but if you switch it to white it's rather stark and bold. The new font is slightly different from the one he employed on some of the Quarry product; a bit more "Gothique".
Definitely has that air of Moz as a pallid Victorian lover in his diaphanous widows weeds, caught mid-swoon. Hence:

Me too. Very funereal.

Someone smells as the newest soloer banned.

Don't hold your breath.

Oh well, even if it is going to have the white background and fancy writing...It still looks very fetching :)

the german amazonprice is getting lower... phew..from 30.99 to 25.98 euro now
now 15.99.i think the price will be fixed. release date, friday,1st october here in germany
indeed as stefan said

uk. 4th october. price 11,99

US: 28.98 october 19th

I don't know how to put it but i simply feel not excited at all about Moz upcoming rereleases , a brand new studio album would certainly change my feelings. Let's hope in the new year....:rolleyes:
Cheers Moz

Tags
bona drag
Back
Top Bottom