Bona Drag signed pre-order

recordstore

The first 200 customers to pre-order 'Bona Drag: 20th Anniversay Edition' CD at recordstore.co.uk will have their copy signed by Morrissey.

Signed copies are strictly limited and will be sent out on a first come, first served basis. One signed copy per household. Once 200 signed copies have been sold the offer will be taken down and replaced with an unsigned version of the album.

If you have any questions drop me a line at [email protected]

cheers

Steve (Recordstore Manager)

Pre-order here >>> http://www.recordstore.co.uk/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-wHFwdMlTO62VYscxqN3IEb-1

Re: Bona Drag - Signed Pre-order!

Just ordered one. Crossing everything that it's signed when it arrives, since the signed one is still listed I'm guessing in in the lucky 200?

I've had quite a few emails already asking me whether the signed copies have sold out or not. so, just to confirm what it says above and on the product page:

"Once 200 signed copies have been sold the offer will be taken down and replaced with an unsigned version of the album"

So, to clarify, if it says signed on the site when you order you'll get a signded copy. A new version of the album will go up that says unsigned when the signed ones have sold through and yuo won't be able to place an order for a signed copy.

cheers

Steve (Recordstore Manager)

Apologies Steve. We're a bit dense round here. Or paranoid. Or both ;)

Hope it doesn't mean Morrissey won't do store signing.

Even if that in store rumor wasn't a wind-up, considering the way he's been treated recently by the British press I can't imagine that he'd be interested in meeting with the public in that way right now.

Thanks for the alert Recordstore. Order placed! :guitar:

They have now sold out the signed copies.
Cheers Moz

oooh i missed this as well - and i check this forum quite often..

much kudos to steve (records store manager) for putting this on a fan site to ensure it gets snapped up by "proper" fans rather than people just out to buy stuff to make a profit on ebay :thumb:

if you can persuade Morrissey to sign a few more please advertise them here again ;-)

Can you believe this: I could have picked up a signed copy with no problems at all but my card is not working till tomorrow so no signed cd....I am having a laugh , what else should i do? I know , I should bang my head against the wall....:tears:
Cheers Moz

Hey Steve,

Maybe next time you have something like this you should send an email out to your LOYAL CUSTOMERS! I have been buying every Morrissey bundle from record store for 7 years and you just post it on this site and people who have never bought from you before now get the signed copy. You should really think about your customers and your business first. I will not be buying that record from you, now. I am even thinking about cancelling my "EDILS" bundle.

Hey Steve,

Maybe next time you have something like this you should send an email out to your LOYAL CUSTOMERS! I have been buying every Morrissey bundle from record store for 7 years and you just post it on this site and people who have never bought from you before now get the signed copy. You should really think about your customers and your business first. I will not be buying that record from you, now. I am even thinking about cancelling my "EDILS" bundle.

While I fully understand your comment which is very fair indeed , IMHO i dont think it is fair having a go at him just because he decided to let Solo Members know about this fab opportunity. You are right: i have never ordered from recordstore and today i was about to place my very first one which would have got me the signed cd but here we go : my card did not work. Stupid me...
Cheers Moz

Bollocks. Would have been on the forums at lunchtime at work- if they hadnt reclassified the site and blocked it!

Missed it ,bollocks, arse , f***ing shit bag.

Me too. Got an email from a soloer whilst at work... by the time I clicked on the site... sold out... bollocks, arse, f***ing shit bag.

Wait for them to appear on ebay shortly...

Dave

Back
Top Bottom