Bona Drag signed pre-order

Quick update:

I'm waiting for the label and management to give me an official answer/statement on the signed copies of Bona Drag. Should have a definitive answer later today or tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed he will still sign them but I'm in the dark at present

cheers

Steve

Thanks greatly Steve! It's very kind of you to keep us all informed.

I think that Moz is obliged to sign the cds otherwise he would put Recordstore in trouble...can you imagine Steve writing here saying..sorry guys you wont get a signed cd 'cause he is not in the mood to do it anymore.
Cheers Moz

I think that Moz is obliged to sign the cds otherwise he would put Recordstore in trouble...can you imagine Steve writing here saying..sorry guys you wont get a signed cd 'cause he is not in the mood to do it anymore.
Cheers Moz
:lbf:

Cheers Moz

Do you think Morrissey could care less?

There will possibly be a delay but he ll sign the cd's ( mind you sadly i am not one of those who ordered a signed one...:tears:)
Cheers Moz

Quick update:

I'm waiting for the label and management to give me an official answer/statement on the signed copies of Bona Drag. Should have a definitive answer later today or tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed he will still sign them but I'm in the dark at present

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

Any news on the signed Bona Drag CDs?

Cheers,

I.R.

Hi Steve,

Any news on the signed Bona Drag CDs?

Cheers,

I.R.

It's looking increasingly unlikely that Morrissey is going to sign these now but I'm still awaiting an official response from his label that I can post up here. I've been badgering them since Wednesday and they are dragging their heels at present.

We are sending out unsigned copies today to those that ordered a signed copy so that at least you have a copy of the album and will send on signed sleeves separately should Morrissey do a u-turn and sign them.

Obviously, if the signed sleeves do not emerge everyone who ordered a signed copy will be entitled to a refund. Details of how this will work will be sent out via email to all customers who ordered a signed copy from us.

Sorry details are still a little vague but until EMI give me an official response I can't give you much more info

cheers

Steve

It's looking increasingly unlikely that Morrissey is going to sign these now but I'm still awaiting an official response from his label that I can post up here. I've been badgering them since Wednesday and they are dragging their heels at present.

We are sending out unsigned copies today to those that ordered a signed copy so that at least you have a copy of the album and will send on signed sleeves separately should Morrissey do a u-turn and sign them.

Obviously, if the signed sleeves do not emerge everyone who ordered a signed copy will be entitled to a refund. Details of how this will work will be sent out via email to all customers who ordered a signed copy from us.

Sorry details are still a little vague but until EMI give me an official response I can't give you much more info

cheers

Steve

Thank you very much Steve, very helpful as ever.
Truly disappointed... :tears:

I.R.

Further update for you all.

It has been confirmed that Morrissey will still be signing the sleeves for us but there will be a delay before we receive them.

In the meantime we are sending unsigned copies of 'Bona Drag' out to you this weekend and we will send the signed sleeves out separately as soon as we have them (I'll try and keep you updated with developments on that front as and when I have them).

Thanks for your patience and hopefully those signed sleeves won't take too long.

Have a good weekend

Steve

It has been confirmed that Morrissey will still be signing the sleeves for us but there will be a delay before we receive them.

In the meantime we are sending unsigned copies of 'Bona Drag' out to you this weekend and we will send the signed sleeves out separately as soon as we have them (I'll try and keep you updated with developments on that front as and when I have them).

Thanks for your patience and hopefully those signed sleeves won't take too long.

Have a good weekend

Steve

That's much better Steve, thank you very much. :thumb:
Truly 'hopeful' now...:lbf:

Have a good weekend

Steve

:bow:

Thank you very much for your hard work, Steve.

Have a good weekend

Steve

:flowers: Thank you for going above and beyond to keep us informed (that goes whether the news is good or bad) and in this case for sending out the orders twice, as it were. Customer for life! :thumb:

Have a good weekend

Steve

YAY!!
even though i wasn't one of the lucky ones, im still very pleased for all of you who will now get one.

No reflection on recordstore & how they've dealt with this - but I will only believe this when I am holding the signed sleeve.

Have a good weekend

Steve

Nice one.

P.

Any more news, Steve? Heard a rumour Moz will still be on Radcliffe and Maconie, so maybe he's around to sign these for us/you? I better not get my hopes up actually! :p

Thanks for all your help.

Re: Radio 2

Any more news, Steve? Heard a rumour Moz will still be on Radcliffe and Maconie, so maybe he's around to sign these for us/you? I better not get my hopes up actually! :p

Where did you hear the rumour about Morrissey's appearance of Radcliffe and Maconie show?

According to Steve Lamacq, Morrissey cancelled all scheduled TV and radio appearances.

Have just seen this thread, it seems I am one of the 200, and it replies my answer about a Bona Drag signed cd, which at first sight of the email I received thought there was a mistake as "Everyday..." was the one signed,

Really happy for this surprise, glad at last I am having a signed copy at least by postal mail :thumb:

and thanks Steve for the updates.

Sorry, five minutes ago you were saying he was "a massive c***". But yet you still want his signature?

Back
Top Bottom