Bona Drag signed pre-order

Quick update on the signed sleeves. Apparently they are being sent to Morrissey this week and EMI are expecting to get them to us the middle of next week.

We shall send them out to everyone lucky enough to have ordered a signed copy as soon as they arrive

thanks

Steve

Good news. Maybe you should pass on our names so that Morrissey can personally dedicate them to us. :)

Yes...It has gone very quiet around here!

Last edited:
received my Bona Drag re-issue today from recordstore.co.uk.

many thnx steve, from rc.co.uk, for all you have been put through on this thread.

good luck getting it all worked out.

many thnx steve, from rc.co.uk, for all you have been put through on this thread.

Signed?

I received mine too today, waiting for the SIGNED one now, the more I wait the more I will enjoy it to have it in hands, ...I think:rolleyes:

Quick update on the signed sleeves. Apparently they are being sent to Morrissey this week and EMI are expecting to get them to us the middle of next week.

We shall send them out to everyone lucky enough to have ordered a signed copy as soon as they arrive

thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Could you please give us a further update on the situation with the signed sleeves?
I assume you have not received them by mid-week as expected...

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

I.R.

no not signed, but patiently waiting for that to be resolved.

we've been told they will be sent out when they are acquired.

I know this. Thanks though. Guess I should've noted your post didn't say 'signed' all over it haha. :)

I know this. Thanks though. Guess I should've noted your post didn't say 'signed' all over it haha. :)

the invoice did, but we already knew it would it would arrive unsigned.

would be nice to have 2 of the covers, i hope booklet doesn't get removed :)

I was unable to get a signed copy myself so I pre ordered the double vinyl & I still never received it. Apparently the first shipment sold out & they were waiting for a new shipment that was to take a week. It's now been 3 weeks past & nothing. I ended up having to cancel my order & buy one somewhere else. I know this is not Steve's fault by any means so I'm not pissed for not receiving already but oddly enough a couple of days after I canceled I got an email saying "We are very sorry but we have had to cancel your order. This is because all of the items have unfortunately been deleted by the supplier and are no longer available." That came as a shocker to me. I guess the first pressing is all there will be & has been deleted already.

Hi Steve,

Could you please give us a further update on the situation with the signed sleeves?
I assume you have not received them by mid-week as expected...

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

I.R.

Still no official word from EMI. I have asked them to give me adefinitive answer by the end of play today (which usually means I'll get an answer by Friday)

The last I heard the label were still having difficulty getting hold of Morrissey.

As soon as I have anything confirmed we'll send an email out and I will post on here

cheers

Steve

Still no official word from EMI. I have asked them to give me adefinitive answer by the end of play today (which usually means I'll get an answer by Friday)

The last I heard the label were still having difficulty getting hold of Morrissey.

As soon as I have anything confirmed we'll send an email out and I will post on here

cheers

Steve

:lbf:

Wow, Moz is really taking this retro~reissue schtick to the limit. He appears to be channeling 1990 as if it were yesterday; he'd go incommunicado from EMI, for months at a time, back in 1990. Now he's doing it again. Method! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom