Bona Drag signed pre-order

Where do we stand on refunds, given that this is looking likely to end in tears. I mean, I know we've all received non-signed copies but thats not what we paid for folks! To be honest I wouldn't have bought it without the signature, just for an extra track and a tacky badge!

Losing hope in all this now.

Where do we stand on refunds, given that this is looking likely to end in tears. I mean, I know we've all received non-signed copies but thats not what we paid for folks! To be honest I wouldn't have bought it without the signature, just for an extra track and a tacky badge!

Losing hope in all this now.

If it turns out that we aren't going to get the signed element then we'll email you all with details of how to send your unsigned copy back in order to receive a refund.

Cheers

Steve

:lbf:

Wow, Moz is really taking this retro~reissue schtick to the limit. He appears to be channeling 1990 as if it were yesterday; he'd go incommunicado from EMI, for months at a time, back in 1990. Now he's doing it again. Method! :clap:

method. lol.

This sounds ominous!

But either way Steve, thanks so much for your constant updates and efforts. :thumb:

According to the main page here, Moz was in India at the wedding of R.Brand. Someone from Emi should have gone there with the 200 sleeves in hand and a pen ;)

According to the main page here, Moz was in India at the wedding of R.Brand.
Someone from EMI should have gone there with the 200 sleeves in hand and a pen ;)

Not really.
Someone pointed out that Holy Moly printed name of guests who actually didn't attend the wedding.

Thank you very much Steve for your splendid work. :)

Not really.
Someone pointed out that Holy Moly printed name of guests who actually didn't attend the wedding.

Thank you very much Steve for your splendid work. :)

ok, thanks Kwepie, if he wasn´t there probably we will get the sleeves sooner then.

Afternoon all.

Looks like we're going to have to wait a little longer on this but thanks for your continued patience, we really do appreciate it. We hope to be able to clairfy the situation with the signed sleeves soon and will let you know as soon as possible.

I'll return to the forum the minute I have an update for you

cheers

Steve

So I guess it aint over til the fat lady signs...
;)

All get over it. It could be worse going way out of town for a moz show playing hundreds of dollars to get there and the guy canceling it at the last moment. Now that sucks.................................

Any word on this Steve? Time to give up methinks.:(

Don't give up guys yet, he ll sign them in his own good time:rolleyes:
Cheers Moz

Happy Christmas perhaps?

I have just about given up; only have a sliver of hope remaining. I'd like to know either way, just to put the issue to rest. It's good to have the re-issue and I like to support recordstore, as they have always tried their best. Thanks again, Steve.

All get over it. It could be worse going way out of town for a moz show playing hundreds of dollars to get there and the guy canceling it at the last moment. Now that sucks.................................

Nah, that'd never happen.

I've just had one of the worst weeks of my life. I think some signed sleeve news might help soothe me....................................

Back
Top Bottom