Bona Drag signed pre-order

Good morning all,

Thanks for your for your patience while we have been working to finalise the special Morrissey-signed Bona Drag albums. Although we are not able to offer the signed CD sleeves we are delighted to confirm that you will shortly be receiving an exclusive signed Bona Drag poster. This is obviously a change from our original proposal but we hope you will agree with us that these signed posters are unique mementos of this very special release.

Each poster will be folded down to the size of a 12-inch record and we hope to be able to deliver them to you all from Thursday 25th November 2010.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. My email address is [email protected]

thanks Steve

Thanks a lot Steve for everything you've done!

I'm just glad that I will get a signed item at all. The Bona Drag poster will be great!

Good morning all,

Thanks for your for your patience while we have been working to finalise the special Morrissey-signed Bona Drag albums. Although we are not able to offer the signed CD sleeves we are delighted to confirm that you will shortly be receiving an exclusive signed Bona Drag poster. This is obviously a change from our original proposal but we hope you will agree with us that these signed posters are unique mementos of this very special release.

Each poster will be folded down to the size of a 12-inch record and we hope to be able to deliver them to you all from Thursday 25th November 2010.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. My email address is [email protected]

thanks Steve

Thank you very much Steve, even better in my opinion. :thumb:

Cheers,

I.R.

Thanks Steve. Appreciate all your efforts. Poster is a great alternative. Now, lets look for an appropriate frame....

Thank you Steve! Great news. I'm glad I held on to a small bit of hope. It seems to have worked. Either way, thank you for all of your efforts. :thumb:

Cheers Steve. Thanks for all your help and perseverance. We all appreciate it :)

I have always believed that in the end Moz would have signed the cd sleeves but....Glad for those who are eventually getting something, at least. The question is : when did he sign these posters and if done recently why not the cd sleeves instead.I know, I am asking too much.Sorry:lbf:
Cheers Moz

Steve, don't suppose there are any extra signed posters available for purchase...?

I'm afraid we only got 200 posters for the 200 people who ordered the signed CD.

Morrissey signed these only last week apparently. I have no information as to why the posters rather than the sleeves were signed

thanks to everyone for their patience. Hopefully those that are lucky enough to receive a signed poster will be pleased with it once it arrives

cheers

Steve

I'm so happy for (and envious of) the lucky 200 who are getting a poster... i personally think the poster is a much more desirable memento than a signed album sleeve.:)

Steve, you've done an exemplary job in dealing with folks queries and concerns over the 'signed album' matter. Cheers!:thumb:

Congrats to you all.:p

I'm afraid we only got 200 posters for the 200 people who ordered the signed CD.

Morrissey signed these only last week apparently. I have no information as to why the posters rather than the sleeves were signed

thanks to everyone for their patience. Hopefully those that are lucky enough to receive a signed poster will be pleased with it once it arrives

cheers

Steve

Steve, I'm more than happy with the folded poster. Thank you for keeping us informed.

If the posters are not folded already, is there any chance we could pay you more for shipping and get the posters sent in a tube instead?

cheers

Steve

Steve,how big is the actual poster? I know the email said it's been folded downto 12" record size. Many thanks again for your hard work!

Well i'm outraged i did not purchase a poster and will be demanding a return of my money, as your company did not supply what you promised you'll be hearing from my solicitor.:rolleyes:

Well done Steve top job.:thumb::thumb:

Steve, I'm more than happy with the folded poster. Thank you for keeping us informed.

If the posters are not folded already, is there any chance we could pay you more for shipping and get the posters sent in a tube instead?

Steve, I second this. I'd be happy to somehow pay extra for the poster to be tubed.

But I'm more than satisfied with whatever you can manage. You have displayed such sterling customer service ~ a top man indeed :thumb: :clap:

Back
Top Bottom