Bona Drag signed pre-order

Haven´t got my signed poster yet, just hope it arrives before Christmas. Wrote to recordstore last week and they said it was sent by the end of Nov. What if it got lost? I feel sad.

Before dry mounting a poster, you may want to read the following:

http://www.ivpda.com/cgi-local/content.cgi?p=5&s=4

There are multiple sites which address the issue of dry mounting versus linen backing. In general, dry mounting is not reversible while linen backing is reversible. Linen backing preserves the value of a poster while dry mounting in general reduces.

Haven´t got my signed poster yet, just hope it arrives before Christmas. Wrote to recordstore last week and they said it was sent by the end of Nov. What if it got lost? I feel sad.

Don't Panic, Very Moz !!! I have a good "Feeling" that it will arrive for you in time for Christmas!!!

I just received mine on Christmas Eve, I'm chuffed! :thumb:

A very special thanks to Peter Skinny. Here is my poster framed and on the wall..
100_0392.jpg

Roky that looks brilliant!

It looks perfect above the vintage typewriter. I can imagine Morrissey pecking away writing his letters to the NME. ;)

Is the frame border grey or black? It's hard to tell from the photo. Also, it looks like you've removed most of the creases.

Great job; it looks fab!

Roky that looks brilliant!

It looks perfect above the vintage typewriter. I can imagine Morrissey pecking away writing his letters to the NME. ;)

Is the frame border grey or black? It's hard to tell from the photo. Also, it looks like you've removed most of the creases.

Great job; it looks fab!

Hi Sweetness,
Thanks for the compliment. The frame is silver and black. It matched it perfect.
Take care
all
Roky

It went to a good home. And the animals got helped. Everyone wins.

P.
Thanks again Peter, it is in good hands and the animals get helped.
Two good deeds Peter. You got some good karma coming..:thumb:

Raphael, yes it is a Crosley..:thumb:

Have a great day every one.

Thanks again Peter, it is in good hands and the animals get helped.
Two good deeds Peter. You got some good karma coming..:thumb:

Raphael, yes it is a Crosley..:thumb:

Have a great day every one.

Are those record players any good? Ive seen them on ebay and wondered, i'd love an all in one type record player like the old dansettes, but don't know if these modern ones or the old dansettes which seem to fetch fortunes on ebay are better? Abrahan what do you think if you've got the same thing?

Are those record players any good? Ive seen them on ebay and wondered, i'd love an all in one type record player like the old dansettes, but don't know if these modern ones or the old dansettes which seem to fetch fortunes on ebay are better? Abrahan what do you think if you've got the same thing?

I love mine. I have had no problems in 4 years. Just order new needles. I am not a big speaker, fancy turntable with tube kind of guy. It sounds good and plays well. I recommend it. What do you think Abrahan?

A very special thanks to Peter Skinny. Here is my poster framed and on the wall..
100_0392.jpg

Roky, it looks just stunning.
Cheers Moz

I love mine. I have had no problems in 4 years. Just order new needles. I am not a big speaker, fancy turntable with tube kind of guy. It sounds good and plays well. I recommend it. What do you think Abrahan?

i have had mine since about March. i got off target.com for a super low price of $55 (retails at $129) and when it arrived, i never took it home. i have it set up at my office and find that the sound is pretty good for a unit so small.

Tbh, I have never known of a good turntable from Crosley and they will damage your records permanently I'm afraid. Do your records justice and get a Rega or something is what I say.

Back
Top Bottom