BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
FWD.

Religious beliefs are just that, BELIEFS.

Religion is a sickness, a conditioning that should be corrected. A conditioning just like the eating of animals that the ignorant in their ignorant beliefs still practice today.

Very sad.

It's a system of feeling & a way of experiencing the world that gets deep into your imagination & bypasses all logic. It's in my subconscious whether I like it or not.

It's a system of feeling & a way of experiencing the world that gets deep into your imagination & bypasses all logic. It's in my subconscious whether I like it or not.

Yep, it’s called ...

BRAINWASHING.

SET YOURSELF FREE !!!

Yep, it’s called ...

BRAINWASHING.

SET YOURSELF FREE !!!

But that's the point - you can't. Even if you think you don't believe - it's still there, shaping how you feel about good & bad, life & death, fear & wonder. Once a Catholic, always a Catholic. The Jesuits were right.

I agree - but I don't think it's possible to become unCatholic if you're raised one, even if you stop going to mass, it's there.

Also to become ‘unCatholic’ means to become an intelligent and free human being.

‘raised’ here means to be conditioned/brainwashed by the environment in which one is too young
to notice or understand the damage that is being enforced upon one.

SET YOURSELF FREE !!!

But that's the point - you can't. Even if you think you don't believe - it's still there, shaping how you feel about good & bad, life & death, fear & wonder. Once a Catholic, always a Catholic. The Jesuits were right.

Fear is the key word.

Fear is the tool that was used to brainwash you in the first place.

Fear, and enforcing those beliefs upon children is child abuse.

THE MALADY LINGERS ON.

Very sad.

Let’s hope for truth and light in 2020.

Fear is the key word.

Fear is the tool that was used to brainwash you in the first place.

Fear, and enforcing those beliefs upon children is child abuse.

THE MALADY LINGERS ON.

Very sad.

Let’s hope for truth and light in 2020.

Ach - thank you. But I quite like my brainwashed prison.

Ach - thank you. But I quite like my brainwashed prison.

Well, I hope the day comes soon for you
when you find the key and set yourself free. The key is still there, untouched by fear and human ignorance.

Until then, all true happiness will be veiled from you.

Religious beliefs are just that, BELIEFS.

Religion is a sickness, a conditioning that should be corrected. A conditioning just like the eating of animals that the ignorant in their ignorant beliefs still practice today.

Very sad.
I agree completely, Ketamine. I believe that it's an awful, if unavoidable, fact that some people believe that homosexual acts are sinful and will result in them going to hell. If the church retains these backwards beliefs, it will never be able to match the progressiveness found outside of it- and I don't think it can move much farther.
The only solution to this is the abolition of Catholicism (and all organized religion).

"Just like the eating of animals" :thumb:

I agree completely, Ketamine. I believe that it's an awful, if unavoidable, fact that some people believe that homosexual acts are sinful and will result in them going to hell. If the church retains these backwards beliefs, it will never be able to match the progressiveness found outside of it- and I don't think it can move much farther.
The only solution to this is the abolition of Catholicism (and all organized religion).

:thumb:

No argument. That’s a sickness.

Sexual activity between CONSENTING ADULTS is natural.

The real sin and the real sickness is when a church/religion/cult/society or anyone tells another to deny their rights to self expression, celebration and enjoyment of life.

We war against the flesh. How is it a sin to follow God's law and nature as he designed? Sexual pleasure is only one one form of pleasure that can be had between Man and Woman. Homosexuality is not ideas for family or household.

"Progressives" have destroyed the family unit , promote gender dysphoria and it's these same progressives trying to add the P to LGBT nonsense. Gospel of Christ is logos and an important part of Western Civilization

We war against the flesh. How is it a sin to follow God's law and nature as he designed? Sexual pleasure is only one one form of pleasure that can be had between Man and Woman. Homosexuality is not ideas for family or household.

We war against the flesh.”

That’s your sad wacky war.

How is it a sin to follow God's law and nature as he designed? “

Humans designed a god to be subservient to.

Sexual pleasure is only one one form of pleasure that can be had between Man and Woman.”

Yes, I’m sure there are many pleasures.

Homosexuality is not ideas for family or household.”

For YOUR idea ‘family or household’.

:tiphat:

We war against the flesh.”

That’s your sad wacky war.

How is it a sin to follow God's law and nature as he designed? “

Humans designed a god to be subservient to.

Sexual pleasure is only one one form of pleasure that can be had between Man and Woman.”

Yes, I’m sure there are many pleasures.

Homosexuality is not ideas for family or household.”

For YOUR idea ‘family or household’.

:tiphat:

Homosexuals can't have a family of their own because that way of life goes against the nature God created. We can accept it or not but God made every living thing and the word of God teaches Truth. As far as condemning people to hell or whatever that's between a person and God and no church organization should be telling someone what their spiritual fate is. I'm against that. However, a church should encourage hetero relationships to the people in their church community because these are people seeking to follow and have a relationship with God:)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom