BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
FWD.

I've met Julie a number of times and she is polite, funny and very considerate. Not so certain she deserves such hatred, she has not done anything to anyone. If you've gone off Morrissey, as much as I have, surely your truck lies with him?

we’re living through an information renaissance and it’s gonna take time to sort out and adjust to. It will sort itself out in a few generations. I find it terrifying/promising the idea that so many people are thinking about what it is to believe you know something. It is strange times but all periods of progress/transition is by definition strange. I’m still optimistic for the future

Yeah, I agree. I think it will work out & having our notions of true/false challenged is ultimately a good thing. It was a shock though. After Trump got elected, we were all on 4Chan & 8Chan trying to work out how it happened. Feeling OLD.

I've met Julie a number of times and she is polite, funny and very considerate. Not so certain she deserves such hatred, she has not done anything to anyone. If you've gone off Morrissey, as much as I have, surely your truck lies with him?
That’s your experience. She privately asked me why I’d ‘gone bad’ for calling out Morrissey’s shift to the right, suggesting the issue was not at all with Morrissey. People who stubbornly stick to a creed ignoring all evidence around them, refusing to change their position are not people I like to be associated with. And I don’t take kindly to having such people suggest to me that the problem is not with the bigot. If she finds she changes her position, good for her. I spoke to her after I’d spoke to a journalist who’d called me up about Morrissey, and she expressed displeasure that I’d spoken my mind to the journalist. As if she’s some sort of arbiter in these matters. As I said, she may see both sides, but at the moment does not.

Does anyone actually care?

About racism? Or about why Trill & Skinny hate Morrissey?

Me! I missed all this gossip because I paid no attention to his private life until he wore that For Britain pin & became a liberal pariah (I'd like him to unpariah himself).

Me! I missed all this gossip because I paid no attention to his private life until he wore that For Britain pin & became a liberal pariah (I'd like him to unpariah himself).

All of it; just give it a rest, you're becoming really boring...

& I mean really boring.

That’s your experience. She privately asked me why I’d ‘gone bad’ for calling out Morrissey’s shift to the right, suggesting the issue was not at all with Morrissey.

Of course she did Pete...now go & get back into your pyjamas, time for your little nap so we get you back to 'deluded land'

That’s your experience. She privately asked me why I’d ‘gone bad’ for calling out Morrissey’s shift to the right, suggesting the issue was not at all with Morrissey. People who stubbornly stick to a creed ignoring all evidence around them, refusing to change their position are not people I like to be associated with. And I don’t take kindly to having such people suggest to me that the problem is not with the bigot. If she finds she changes her position, good for her. I spoke to her after I’d spoke to a journalist who’d called me up about Morrissey, and she expressed displeasure that I’d spoken my mind to the journalist. As if she’s some sort of arbiter in these matters. As I said, she may see both sides, but at the moment does not.

Skinny you come across as some sort of anti Moz Fuhrer. Great leader of the Anti Moz Movement in Manc. Time to head for the insane asylum.

Skinny for someone who doesnt want to associate with certain people you sure associate with certain people. The more you dont associate with them the more you associate with them. Even talking to journalists about the people you wont associate with.

Oh , so now you know who Skinny is, Skinny? LOL

Skinny you come across as some sort of anti Moz Fuhrer. Great leader of the Anti Moz Movement in Manc.

Correction: he wants to come across as these things.
Fact: He actually comes across as a completely deluded tosser.

Tis my curse I suppose
That was patrol

This is terrible. She's coopting him through a hashtag. Terrible stuff. Ramifications to be had.

I scrolled down thru a few of her twit vids...she's right on a few of the things she says tho...take note US of A, bhangra heading your way big time....maybe invite some over from the UK so we can have a bit more space to live. Thnx.

Then you're not ignoring me.

Of course he’s not ignoring you. His anger is his identity. He needs you and Morrissey more than anyone or thing.

It’s not rocket science.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom