BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
FWD.

This is terrible. She's coopting him through a hashtag. Terrible stuff. Ramifications to be had.

I saw that - it's getting as bad it possibly can get. If he doesn't make a statement distancing himself from For Britain, which is literally a Far Right party since it officially aligned with the pan-European Identity & Democracy Party, set up by Marine Le Pen, then it's going to be a hell of a long road to redemption. And a sad waste of his time & talent.

For someone who organises events for a known far-right sympathiser - nope. Either you have a mind of your own or you don't. And she doesn't.

Skinny , I genuinely think you need help.
Smiths reunion - definitely going to happen - NO
Boz has left band - NO
Joyce/Moz were item - NO
Moz is alcoholic - NO
You got sacked as moderator for illegally accessing details - YES

You show the hallmarks of a Mark Chapman.
You were the number ONE fan - Mastermind - front row at BBC etc etc

You were at first Moz Army meet BUT only spoke to the special guests and Julie.
You're not the TOP man anymore.
Your daughter has disowned you because you spent so much time worshipping Moz ; which you secretly STILL do.

Go and do a crossword and have a drink

I missed Morrissey's open letter on the Orlando Massacre (due to it being pre-For Britain pin debacle)... It does make much more sense. He really is upset that Islam is anti-gay (& Islam really is anti-gay).

This is a terrible shame - he's mad at a religion for hating his sexuality. And he's going about it in a way that's getting him labeled a racist, Nazi, fascist, because he's not being diplomatic or careful enough about his alliances. It's pretty shameful of the press to forget about this though. He might be overreacting, but it's not racist, it's outrage at being targeted.

(sorry ab8de111b4 - I really, really want Moz to get his UK reputation back).

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...rump-response-orlando-attack-anti-gay-pro-gun

If Morrissey actually was a far-right sympathiser he wouldn't have been so blatant about it & he wouldn't be sounding so confused about it now - he's just an older 'humasexual' vegan who got upset about Islamic State & halal slaughter & then fell into the whole shebang.

I have left-wing friends who are sharing neo-Nazi memes they foolishly think are anti-Zionist or anti-capitalist. We live in strange times.

This is good framing.

I, too, am an older QUEER vegetarian anachist leaning sexpot who finds the actions of Islamic State HORRIFYING. Barbaric behavior.

This is good framing.

I, too, am an older QUEER vegetarian anachist leaning sexpot who finds the actions of Islamic State HORRIFYING. Barbaric behavior.

Islamic State are irredeemable. One of the few groups my bleeding heart will never bleed for. Imperialist, violent, bigoted & with the most disgusting propaganda I've ever seen.

Islamic State are irredeemable. One of the few groups my bleeding heart will never bleed for. Imperialist, violent, bigoted & with the most disgusting propaganda I've ever seen.

Yeah but you're measuring them against our civilised standards. They have their own rules & standards. When they infiltrate the west (our societies) they bring this baggage with them.
It's this mus/islamic thinking & ways which we're opposed to, isn't it?

Yeah but you're measuring them against our civilised standards. They have their own rules & standards. When they infiltrate the west (our societies) they bring this baggage with them.
It's this mus/islamic thinking & ways which we're opposed to, isn't it?

Islam is far more complex than that. The ultra-conservatives are a minority & the violence has a lot to do with political upheaval. But I think the liberal-left has been reluctant to admit that we're not dealing with the Marxist/liberation groups we used to deal with & that Islamist terrorism is about religion. We famously don't 'do' religion, so our rhetoric is a mess.

Are they the same person? Do you know why they hate Morrissey now - because it's not because they think he's a racist, Trill liked a post by a racist & marked some of my anti-racist posts 'troll' & no one who cares about racism would do that.

The general consensus seems to be that they’re the same person. Any time I’d oppose Skinny, I get a troll rating from Trill. Now, Trill gives any post I make a troll rating, no matter what I say; & I’m not the only one he does this to.

I missed Morrissey's open letter on the Orlando Massacre (due to it being pre-For Britain pin debacle)... It does make much more sense. He really is upset that Islam is anti-gay (& Islam really is anti-gay).

This is a terrible shame - he's mad at a religion for hating his sexuality. And he's going about it in a way that's getting him labeled a racist, Nazi, fascist, because he's not being diplomatic or careful enough about his alliances. It's pretty shameful of the press to forget about this though. He might be overreacting, but it's not racist, it's outrage at being targeted.

(sorry ab8de111b4 - I really, really want Moz to get his UK reputation back).

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...rump-response-orlando-attack-anti-gay-pro-gun

If Islam is anti-gay, then so is Christianity. It’s about how people rationalize and interpret the religion. He should be smarter than to make such targeted generalizations... only to then take offense at being called a bigot. What did he expect?
BTW Nerak, I appreciate your thoughtful posts, even if I don’t always agree with you... pay no mind to that unfortunate anonymous thing

Last edited:
If Islam is anti-gay, then so is Christianity. It’s about how people rationalize and interpret the religion. He should be smarter than to make such targeted generalizations... only to then take offense at being called a bigot. What did he expect?
BTW Nerak, I appreciate your thoughtful posts, even if I don’t always agree with you... pay no mind to that unfortunate anonymous thing

Skinny dont be stupid. Gay hating is part of Sharia law operative in all Muslim countries. If you bash someone who is gay in a 'Christina' country you will be prosecuted by the law, but in your beloved Islam gay hate is the law. To this very day Skinny.

Islam is far more complex than that. The ultra-conservatives are a minority & the violence has a lot to do with political upheaval. But I think the liberal-left has been reluctant to admit that we're not dealing with the Marxist/liberation groups we used to deal with & that Islamist terrorism is about religion. We famously don't 'do' religion, so our rhetoric is a mess.

LOL Skinny the 'ultraconservatives' are a minority the majority fancy free.
Skinny posts like these are a giveaway.

:rolleyes:

:crazy:
now we can certify that you are skinny and close this case.
we have gay parades every day in Christian countries O in the stupid Islam countries, o Skinny :turban:

Morrissey has condemned nearly everything on Earth & spent an entire tour dressed as a Catholic priest singing about gay sex, so he's not picking on Islam. And it's probably hard to be calm & rational when you believe that religious fanatics are going to kill you for your sexuality. Although I hope he does calm down & become more rational about it.

Also - thanks!

Morrissey has condemned nearly everything on Earth & spent an entire tour dressed as a Catholic priest singing about gay sex, so he's not picking on Islam. And it's probably hard to be calm & rational when you believe that religious fanatics are going to kill you for your sexuality. Although I hope he does calm down & become more rational about it.

Also - thanks!

Morrissey has condemned nearly everything on Earth”

That’s my boy ! :rock::lbf::cool:

Comparing Islam to modern Christianity is apples and oranges.

You must for whatever personal reason
really dislike Morrissey, why oh why do you keep coming here.

About racism? Or about why Trill & Skinny hate Morrissey?

Me! I missed all this gossip because I paid no attention to his private life until he wore that For Britain pin & became a liberal pariah (I'd like him to unpariah himself).

Speaking truth only makes him a pariah to low IQ people

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom