BoogalooRadio: Julie Hamill interviews Andrew Paresi (podcast - November 19, 2019)

Links to:

https://m.mixcloud.com/BoogalooRadio/andrew-paresi-on-hamill-time-with-julie-hamill-ep-28/

"The fantastic Andrew Paresi joins Julie this week to discuss drumming for Morrissey on Viva Hate, Bona Drag and Kill Uncle. Expect a big load of early Moz tracks and some of Andrew's favourites that he played on as well as some insights into the singer."

2 hour podcast featuring music tracks and an interesting interview with Andrew Paresi.

Regards,
FWD.

If Islam is anti-gay, then so is Christianity. It’s about how people rationalize and interpret the religion. He should be smarter than to make such targeted generalizations... only to then take offense at being called a bigot. What did he expect?
BTW Nerak, I appreciate your thoughtful posts, even if I don’t always agree with you... pay no mind to that unfortunate anonymous thing
The Catholic church is certainly not anti gay. A great number of priests are gay!

The Catholic church is certainly not anti gay. A great number of priests are gay!

That as may be, but our parish notice board has a poster encouraging gay people to be celibate, because otherwise it's a sin.

That as may be, but our parish notice board has a poster encouraging gay people to be celibate, because otherwise it's a sin.

Your parish should be encouraging Men not to identify themselves by their sexual perversions and instead be promoting heterosex. Celibacy is a nice ideal but that's why there's been issues with priest's getting creepy with children
@Eldritch @Uncleskinny are butt pumping trolls

Last edited:
I knew you were one of those. Bit too into saunas and public baths for your own good.

And do you believe homosexuality is a sin?

Skinny Mosques dont have parish notice boards.
Skinny, you know well that everything is a sin. All you have to do is repent on Sunday. They have gay parties in the Vatican.

Skinny , I genuinely think you need help.
Smiths reunion - definitely going to happen - NO
Boz has left band - NO
Joyce/Moz were item - NO
Moz is alcoholic - NO
You got sacked as moderator for illegally accessing details - YES

You show the hallmarks of a Mark Chapman.
You were the number ONE fan - Mastermind - front row at BBC etc etc

You were at first Moz Army meet BUT only spoke to the special guests and Julie.
You're not the TOP man anymore.
Your daughter has disowned you because you spent so much time worshipping Moz ; which you secretly STILL do.

Go and do a crossword and have a drink

Be careful with what you say.:straightface:
Rumors are that the site will be upgraded into Skinny-andbots.com.
o_O

No. Not that I ever think about other people's sins. I'm too busy worrying about my own.

Do you think about other people’s happiness then?

Because what your parish and it’s beliefs call ‘sin’ is someone else’s happiness.

Telling someone they should be celibate
or being celibate when it is a denial of one’s true desires, is a denial of one’s self love and happiness, that denial is the true sin.

Something to think about.

Because what your parish and it’s beliefs call ‘sin’ is someone else’s happiness.

or being celibate when it is a denial of one’s true desires, is a denial of one’s self love and happiness, that denial is the true sin.

You can only say that because you don't believe what they believe.
If you believed that if a person experienced that pleasure and expressed themselves they'd be condemned to spend an eternity burning in perpetual death, I'm sure you'd be a little slower to recommend people to do so.

Imagine you had a friend who has a medical condition which makes it so that if they had sexual intercourse, they'd slowly bleed to death. Hell is just as real to them as that would be to you.
You both would probably accept that, as much as it would please your friend to have sex, celibacy is a sad necessity.

At least they've moved forward into a place where they don't condemn homosexuality anymore and only recommend celibacy for the well-being of homosexuals. That's a step in the right direction.

I'm playing devil's advocate here. I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe homosexuality is a sin, but I think it's a tricky situation.

At least they've moved forward into a place where they don't condemn homosexuality anymore and only recommend celibacy for the well-being of homosexuals. That's a step in the right direction.

I'm playing devil's advocate here. I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe homosexuality is a sin, but I think it's a tricky situation.

‘they’ve moved forward” ?

But telling someone to consider celibacy rather than follow one’s natural impulses to enjoy life is a condemnation.

What does recommending celibacy to homosexuals or to anyone have to do with well being when that celibacy is just a denial of one’s happiness?

I agree - but I don't think it's possible to become unCatholic if you're raised one, even if you stop going to mass, it's there.

But telling someone to consider celibacy rather than follow one’s natural impulses to enjoy life is a condemnation.

What does recommending celibacy to homosexuals or to anyone have to do with well being when that celibacy is just a denial of one’s happiness?
From my atheistic perspective, I agree with you.
From a religious person's perspective, it seems that condemning a person to a life of dissatisfaction is the lesser of two evils. It's better than condemning them to an eternity of fire and brimstone.

You don't think the church warns against performing homosexual acts with malicious intent, do you? I know it has a detrimental effect, but the way I see it, the intent is the well-being of homosexuals. Again, the intent seems to be to help them get to heaven.
If life is just a transitory period in which God judges whether we're fit for heaven or hell, life is the time you have to be on your best behavior. You'll have plenty of time to enjoy yourself up in heaven when it's over.

Yes, they've moved forward. Baby steps. The idea that homosexual acts are an "abomination" is God's word. Therefore, unless people stop subscribing to the literal interpretation of the Bible, practicing homosexuality will always be a sinful act under the church.
It seems the church is saying: "It's okay if you're gay, but it's against God's word to practice" which is much more progressive than what it said 100 years ago.
If the fact will always remain that it's against God's word to practice, what is the church supposed to say?
I don't see how it can evolve much farther on the issue.

The problem I have with this argument is that following one's natural impulses could mean sex with a child. We're seperated from the animals in part due to our free will and consciousness being capable to not live by impulse alone

o_O
FFS catholic priests dont believe in god. they believe in the catholic church and the good life.
back in the day most gay peeps became priests. :menholdinghands:

be that as it may, in normal countries you can go to the catholic church where a super gay priest just back from a gay party will condemn gay peeps to hell. then after the service you can go to the gay parade. this is done regularly in normal countries. you can even change religions every day if you want, or start your own. nobody really cares. if you dont want to be in a religion that makes you go to hell because you are gay then switch to one of those commie Unitarian churches FFS. there are also many respectable gay churches.:paranoid:

but none of this can happen in bizarro Islam, over there giving up Islam for another religion is the death penalty. the gay parade being the least of your worries if you know what I mean. You get too funny theyll tie you up and toss you off a moat.:constructionworker:

this is the type of information that Moz is trying to impart into the hard headed cucks in the UK who think, like Skinny, that Islam is a song and a dance.:straightface:

get wise and listen to Moz adivce.:thumb:

Im shocked that Barnaby or Untruth have not psycho babbled about this.doh:

only on here could an interview with Andrew paresi turn into a discussion about Catholicism,being a catholic in Scotland is classed as a hindrance and if Scotland ever became independent the snp would try and shut kafflik schools.

skinnybaws whit the f*** would you know about catholics in Scotland,fudd.

The problem I have with this argument is that following one's natural impulses could mean sex with a child. We're seperated from the animals in part due to our free will and consciousness being capable to not live by impulse alone

A child can never be a consenting partner in sex. S/he is not mentally equipped for it even in the cases s/he might be physically fit.

No argument. That’s a sickness.

Sexual activity between CONSENTING ADULTS is natural.

The real sin and the real sickness is when a church/religion/cult/society or anyone tells another to deny their rights to self expression, celebration and enjoyment of life.

I agree - but I don't think it's possible to become unCatholic if you're raised one, even if you stop going to mass, it's there.

Religious beliefs are just that, BELIEFS.

Religion is a sickness, a conditioning that should be corrected. A conditioning just like the eating of animals that the ignorant in their ignorant beliefs still practice today.

Very sad.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom