Bootleg from the Greek Los Angeles October 12, 1997

I have this bootleg that I purchased in part of a lot. It's from October 12,1997 at the Greek in Los Angeles. Is there anyway anyone can fill be in about this bootleg? All I have is a burnt cd with no artwork. Any help?

I have this bootleg that I purchased in part of a lot. It's from October 12,1997 at the Greek in Los Angeles. Is there anyway anyone can fill be in about this bootleg? All I have is a burnt cd with no artwork. Any help?

Dont buy any bootls FFS you can get them for free from the smiths torrent site.:straightface:
Search Smiths torrents on google

Depending on quality - one of two recordings:
http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-g971012.htm
I don't believe this is titled or has artwork and is a web download burnt on disc.
Regards,
FWD.

Yea. It is nice. I stared to. Ollec
Yea. I started to collect them.. I think I have 6 of them now.
That's great but there are a whole bunch, I'm finding discogs has a lot listed....go to artist(morrissey) > then unofficial releases and you will see alot for sale also of course Ebay, and if your computer savy go to The great Smiths torrents download the ones you want then burn on cd, then print the pic for the cover of cd it's a start oh and go back to forum >bootlegs/download and there are alot of sharers and great people that help alot

Back
Top Bottom