Boston: Pick up your tickets in advance

wemissumoz

Don't call me Junior
Just FYI, if you had your tickets held at will call (the cheapest option) you may want to swing by the Wang sometime before Friday to pick up your tix. If you go in advance, they'll just swipe your card, print out the tickets and you'll be on your way. The box office told me that the night of the show they'll have a box of pre-printed tickets that they will have to cull through to find each person's tickets. Sounds like a line to me. Better to get them in advance if the Wang is convenient.

Looking forward to the gig! I'm worried a bit that they'll be rusty, having been off for a bit. Still I think it'll be a good show. Too bad that Boz can't hang around in town....Adam Ant, with whom he collaborated on a new record, is playing in town on Monday. It'd be great to get them both together on stage. (Actually Monday is an off day for Moz/Boz...maybe he WILL show up!)

Last edited:
Just FYI, if you had your tickets held at will call (the cheapest option) you may want to swing by the Wang sometime before Friday to pick up your tix. If you go in advance, they'll just swipe your card, print out the tickets and you'll be on your way. The box office told me that the night of the show they'll have a box of pre-printed tickets that they will have to cull through to find each person's tickets. Sounds like a line to me. Better to get them in advance if the Wang is convenient.

Looking forward to the gig! I'm worried a bit that they'll be rusty, having been off for a bit. Still I think it'll be a good show. Too bad that Boz can't hang around in town....Adam Ant, with whom he collaborated on a new record, is playing in town on Monday. It'd be great to get them both together on stage. (Actually Monday is an off day for Moz/Boz...maybe he WILL show up!)

Shameless plug, but there are still tickets left for the aftershow party in Boston, just turn up at the venue :)
Jukebox Jury
E17835D1-6A17-48EE-876C-A8800671094E-246-0000001886D48554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom