Boz Boorer: New Solo Album Due Out September

Re: Miss Pearl

I bought it when I went to see his gig on Tuesday.

Very good album, you should buy it!

Pity I didn't talk to Dave Ruffy at the gig who co-wrote and played the last track Ruff 'n' Ready.

Pity I didn't talk to Dave Ruffy at the gig who co-wrote and played the last track Ruff 'n' Ready.

Well, I ordered the album from my nearest bookstore and will get it next week or so- the only problem is that is has to be shipped to where I now live, and UPS doesn't knock on the door, they just put the package down in front. I've heard of tenant's getting their stuff stolen. I'll probably make a note saying, UPS: PLEASE KNOCK. Oh, I am really looking forward to this! :guitar:

You were there Kewps?

I bought it too. It's very good.

so did the gig go well , it was too little to travel to far would have been nice to see though what were the highs and lows

oh yeah, it was brilliant. The sound was phenomenal. There were no lows. all the songs were high points - he did 2 Morrissey songs actually. Jack The Ripper and Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself.
He did some Polecats too: Rockabilly Guy being one.

All good.

It was a great gig. All new to me, a good mix of songs.
Boz is a great guitarist, in his element. The other musicians were good.
Warm atmosphere, intimate venue and appreciative, familiar audience.

:)

You were there Kewps?

I bought it too. It's very good.

Yep, I did exactly the same. It's a very enjoyable album, and makes a nice change from what I usually listen to.

And the gig was excellent! I felt part of the best kept secret in London that night.

Miss Pearl!

Does anyone know when Boz Boorer's rockabilly album, "Miss Pearl" is going to come out? Thanks.

Tags
boz
Back
Top Bottom