Boz Interview

mozzette

At adam-ant.net if anyones interested...

http://www.adam-ant.net/bozb.html

On the new Morrisey album 'Years Of Refusal' I take it that it is two tracks that you have written together? (Black Cloud and Football Giveaway)
Football Giveaway? Where did you get that title?
Damn Wikipedia!
That's some instrumental music I wrote for a TV documentary called , strangely enough "Football Giveaway" , nothing to do with Morrissey. I have, however, 4 co-writes on the new Morrissey album, the first single of this year, which was, 'That's how people grow up," the next single which is 'I'm Throwing my Arms around Paris', a song called 'One day goodbye will be farewell' and the mighty 'Black Cloud' so only one point out of a possible 4 for you there!
Have you done any more, say for singles/B-sides?
Amongst the many songs I have written with Morrissey, there are 2 unreleased Boz/Moz songs on the re-issue of Southpaw Grammar that I am quite excited about, "Honey You Know Where To Find Me" and "You Should've Been Nice To Me"
What are your future plans and what are you working on now?
We are planning a lot of shows to go with the new Morrissey album 'Years Of Refusal'

:guitar:

Last edited:

On the new Morrisey album 'Years Of Refusal' I take it that it is two tracks that you have written together? (Black Cloud and Football Giveaway)
Damn Wikipedia!
That's some instrumental music I wrote for a TV documentary called , strangely enough "Football Giveaway" , nothing to do with Morrissey. I have, however, 4 co-writes on the new Morrissey album, the first single of this year, which was, 'That's how people grow up," the next single which is 'I'm Throwing my Arms around Paris', a song called 'One day goodbye will be farewell' and the mighty 'Black Cloud' so only one point out of a possible 4 for you there!
Amongst the many songs I have written with Morrissey, there are 2 unreleased Boz/Moz songs on the re-issue of Southpaw Grammar that I am quite excited about, "Honey You Know Where To Find Me" and "You Should've Been Nice To Me"
We are planning a lot of shows to go with the new Morrissey album 'Years Of Refusal'

Tiiiiiiight. Thanks for this. Made my week.

Have I read this correctly? Does this mean that THPGU will be on the new album and that ‘Paris’ is the first single?

I'm quite pleased about 'Paris' but why THPGU? It's already on the Greatest Hits and it's probably my least favorite Morrissey song in the last four years.

Thanks for info. Someone should put this up on the main board.

Damn Wikipedia!

Thanks for posting, very exciting news. Bit confused as to why they would put THPGU on the new album since it's already on the Greatest hits though.

That's How People Grow Up shouldn't be included on the album. It's just not good enough. Presumably it will be the last track as both Morrissey's previous albums had bad tracks as the last one.

Thank you for posting this. Cheers! :)

Damn Wikipedia!

Damn Wikipedia!

aww..i feel a very pleasant feeling of warmth:sweet:
thanks for that post!!

Tags
boz interview
Back
Top Bottom