Bradford FB: "Skin Storm '21" - due May 18, 2021

Regards,
FWD.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
?

Moz's version was kinda better than the Bradford version.
Bradford wrote a heck of a song though.
After all these years Bradford's tryin' to squeeze some more
juice out the berry.

Bag of shite....
I think I’d rather listen to Zoe 4kin Ball talk gobbledygook,
And she wants put up against a wall and shot...
Bradford my Arse.....

Bag of shite....
I think I’d rather listen to Zoe 4kin Ball talk gobbledygook,
And she wants put up against a wall and shot...
Bradford my Arse.....
baz your talking about zoe ball,the only person in radio to lose a million listeners and get a million pound pay rise.

baz your talking about zoe ball,the only person in radio to lose a million listeners and get a million pound pay rise.
The good olde BB 4kingC..
Nice to know where our licence money is going....
Can you imagine being stuck in a lift with her and Chris Evans 🔪

The good olde BB 4kingC..
Nice to know where our licence money is going....
Can you imagine being stuck in a lift with her and Chris Evans 🔪
too true baz,couple a roasters.bbc is done,nobody should pay the licence fee.

Don't really see the benefit of rerecording. I quite liked both Bradford's original & Morrissey's cover (I'll save the rest for the A-Z threads).

Don't really see the benefit of rerecording. I quite liked both Bradford's original & Morrissey's cover (I'll save the rest for the A-Z threads).
Probably after the Dollar,
Last chance of a hit before the inevitable split, and probably bored stupid with lockdown..
Take your pick SM 😄

I don't like covers of Morrissey songs and now I've discovered I really don't like covers of songs that Morrissey has covered so well. The vocals sound a bit forced and try hard. maybe that's what bradofrd do with all their songs. I wouldn't know. Not into shit music.

How bad this guy sings !!!!! And how well Moz sings, I'm always comparing him to singers I like but there's no case always wins Moz. When are we going to know anything about M? Please Moz shares something with us !!! You'll see he always listens to me and soon something will tell us) Mooooz you're number one in the, world

How bad this guy sings !!!!! And how well Moz sings, I'm always comparing him to singers I like but there's no case always wins Moz. When are we going to know anything about M? Please Moz shares something with us !!! You'll see he always listens to me and soon something will tell us) Mooooz you're number one in the, world
You know who wrote this, don't you?

"Skin Storm" is the only cover that comes to mind that actually sounds like it could've been a Morrissey original song.

"Skin Storm" is the only cover that comes to mind that actually sounds like it could've been a Morrissey original song.

Nah, "....Candle".

I like the music of Bradford's that I've heard, but I have to say that the cover of Skin Storm always sounded about as far away from a Morrissey song as it's possible to get.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom