Bradford Interview with some Moz content

and a new Album early 2021

Excerpt:

Back to questionable right-wing sentiments though, and I have to ask about your old pal Morrissey. I imagine it was quite a rush initially to get that plug from him though, in turn offering a tour support.

Ian: “Yes, we played Wolverhampton Civic Hall, his first solo gig, where we first met him, becoming friends. He’d come round my house quite a lot, send postcards, ring me on a fairly regular basis, and yeah … a really fantastic, highly intelligent icon.

“Recently, I think he’s fallen off the perch a little, perhaps, but in a way, he’s doing what he’s always done – for good or ill, speaking his mind, I suppose.”

We’ve had this again recently, John Lydon photographed backing Brexit and Trump. All a bit odd, and disappointing. But because it’s Lydon, you think, does he really believe this, or is it just situationism and provocation nonsense, making you question everything?

Ian: “Yeah, like is it an artist statement and being post-modernist ironic? Ha!”

full

Last edited by a moderator:
cup of pee thats a fine urine sample although im not sure the doctors receptionist would accept it in a cup.terrible colour you need to start drinking more water.
I think this a marvellous cup of piss, colour looks correct (hay coloured) it’s presented in a wonderful clear cut glass cup, there’s quite a lot of piss, all round, i would say it’s been a splendid effort ... a good piece of work cup of piss.....

It is.

Poor Moz is still getting it in the neck for Ian Brown's mad tweets.

I wish he'd come back to Camden. They'll forget everything in a fortnight.
Morrissey is being associated with Brown’s message?

Morrissey is being associated with Brown’s message?

They're seemingly incapable of expressing disappointment in Ian without also expressing EVEN MORE disappointment in Morrissey.

Ian's getting more concern though. And PC Disco Dave of The Manchester Thought Police wished him well - so I assume Ian might turn up to an event & has to be appeased.

Yes.

But since Moz is in trouble because of politics, I'm also posting here.
Why is Morrissey in trouble because of politics? Morrissey isn't a politician like Boris Johnson or the Mayor of Manchester. Morrissey is an artist a singer and writer.

Why is Morrissey in trouble because of politics? Morrissey isn't a politician like Boris Johnson or the Mayor of Manchester. Morrissey is an artist a singer and writer.

Quite. But here we are...

“Why is Morrissey in trouble because of politics?”

It’s more that politics is in trouble, and Morrissey has recognised this.

My Twitter is currently Guardian journalists defending/slagging off the left because of Owen Jones being a trans ally/sexist & yesterday they were squabbling about critical race theory.

Politically it's not even 2018 anymore nevermind the 1980s.

I will add another Morrissey gif.

View attachment 60083
Who cares about twitter, it's a shitstorm that should be avoided like the plague.

It is.

Poor Moz is still getting it in the neck for Ian Brown's mad tweets.

I wish he'd come back to Camden. They'll forget everything in a fortnight.
Ignore it, get on with your day like you did before twitter even existed, it's really easy by the way.

Yes.

But since Moz is in trouble because of politics, I'm also posting here.
Stop going back to old comments, he's said nothing recently so why keep bringing it up? Moz ain't in trouble in the real world.

Stop going back to old comments, he's said nothing recently so why keep bringing it up? Moz ain't in trouble in the real world.

It makes selling his music easier if journalists aren't being awful to him!

It makes selling his music easier if journalists aren't being awful to him!
If you keep regurgitating old news it will never go away so give it a rest. This isn't front page, middle page or back page news anywhere! Whether it's you or others on unsocial media banging on about something or other, that ain't the real world so just let it go because it's beyond boring!!! Nobody's interested.

If you keep regurgitating old news it will never go away so give it a rest. This isn't front page, middle page or back page news anywhere! Whether it's you or others on unsocial media banging on about something or other, that ain't the real world so just let it go because it's beyond boring!!! Nobody's interested.
I’m interested.

Hey gordyboy, are you on your way to Carlisle today to watch the rangers Celtic game??? I heard a few reports that many Scottish people are coming down today , bus loads apparently... I was on the lash last Saturday in the city centre and it was full of Scott s...

I see what you mean & sorry - but if the myths about him are left unchallenged it'll become his biography & the lens they judge his work through.

So it's worth digging up the evidence.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom