Brentwood, Essex 3rd November added

This is true, recieved email from seetickets

OMG I can't believe he's playing in Boring Brentwood :lbf:

Shame i can't go as I now live in London but a word of warning the Brentwood centre is miles away from the town centre and the train station. Brentwood buses are very small and hardly ever run . If you do decide to book into the travel lodge get a taxi as the travel lodge is right by the M25 exit on the other side of town .;)

That's handy; you can pop into the 'Beauty Suite' next door before the gig so you can look your best!
Maybe he saw a boxing match here once, and has fond memories, cos other than that it's a WTF? ;)

Brentwood? Even by his standards that's an very odd place to pick.

I'm sure Russell Brand will be happy though. . . . .

It's about time SE London was paid a visit :cool:

OMG I can't believe he's playing in Boring Brentwood :lbf:

Shame i can't go as I now live in London but a word of warning the Brentwood centre is miles away from the town centre and the train station. Brentwood buses are very small and hardly ever run . If you do decide to book into the travel lodge get a taxi as the travel lodge is right by the M25 exit on the other side of town .;)

Hey, I live here!

And we're moving next month, how typical!

Yay! A gig in Brentwood. I live in Hornchurch. This is fab news!

Seeing as he's decided on Brentwood as a venue, I think it would be quite reasonable for him to play a park circuit next summer. ;)

Morrissey's 2010 summer tour of South-East London:
June 2nd - Peckham Rye Park
June 4th - Greenwich Park
June 6th - Danson Park
June 10th - Norman Park
June 12th - Goddington Park
June 15th - Ashburton Park
June 16th - Wandle Park
June 18th - Streatham Common
June 20th - Crystal Palace Park

;)

What a result, I live in Chelmsford !! ( about 20 mins away )
Didn't even hear about this until tonight, managed to get tickets OK though, phew......:D

I live in Essex and I'm so pleased about this!

I bought my tickets today :):):)

Back
Top Bottom