Official Facebook Brief statement re: London gig (March 12, 2020)

20200312_223225.jpg

(Image used as FB URL isn't set to share correctly).

The most recent government advise issued today is that there are no restrictions on mass gatherings or community events.. The Morrissey show at Londons SSE arena on Saturday is scheduled to take place and is ON. We urge all fans to follow government advise and stay at home if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or feel unwell.
Last remaining tickets available at morrisseyofficial.com

Morrissey looks forward to the show after 2 memorable shows in Leeds and cologne.

Regards,
FWD.

I'm just seeing that the US will also stop letting in people from the UK and Ireland. Is this causing any trouble for Morrissey or some of the band? Does he have some American passport already?
As I understand it, it's not about passports but planes. It looks like the ban comes in at 4am on Tuesday. Given that no-one knows how long the situation will last, I would think all the band would want to think about which country they want to be locked down in. I can't imagine Boz, for instance, wanting to be stuck in the US indefinitely.

You guys know that these things aren’t being cancelled because the UK government wants us to get this virus, right?
How else do you think people are going to develop immunity to a brand new virus, given that a vaccine is probably 18 months away? We need people to catch it, whilst trying to minimise/mitigate the infection spike. We have no other choice. Besides which, most people who are healthy and not old are only going to get very mild symptoms.

How else do you think people are going to develop immunity to a brand new virus, given that a vaccine is probably 18 months away? We need people to catch it, whilst trying to minimise/mitigate the infection spike. We have no other choice. Besides which, most people who are healthy and not old are only going to get very mild symptoms.

And you are a gobshite if you believe that nonsense

All travel from the United Kingdom and Ireland to the United States has been suspended, effective midnight on Monday.

I'm just seeing that the US will also stop letting in people from the UK and Ireland. Is this causing any trouble for Morrissey or some of the band? Does he have some American passport already?
Isn't he a resident of Switzerland for 6 months of the year. Probably the best place to be. They have a moratorium on 5G due to its detrimental health effects. People who notice these things have seen a correlation between the introduction of 5G and increased cases of Covid 19. 10,000 new 5G antennas in Wuhan for instance. South korea has second largest outbreak and is the country with the second largest amount of 5G antennae (75.000).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom