Official Facebook Brief statement re: London gig (March 12, 2020)

20200312_223225.jpg

(Image used as FB URL isn't set to share correctly).

The most recent government advise issued today is that there are no restrictions on mass gatherings or community events.. The Morrissey show at Londons SSE arena on Saturday is scheduled to take place and is ON. We urge all fans to follow government advise and stay at home if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or feel unwell.
Last remaining tickets available at morrisseyofficial.com

Morrissey looks forward to the show after 2 memorable shows in Leeds and cologne.

Regards,
FWD.

DO NOT GO FRIENDS!

He will play again

look after your health and don’t catch a virus that you could then pass on to older relatives

your health and your family health is more valuable than a concert

Tube travel, train travel, all those crowds coughing and breathing on you - no thanks. Ireland has cancelled all gigs this size.

Count me out....

Wow you are so what this site is about, very sad people disappointed Moz will be live in the UK again.
Wipe your sad tears and let us enjoy,

I love Morrissey because he tells you like it is....if you want to hear it awesome. If you don’t want to hear what he has to say...LISTEN ANYWAY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND AND WAY OF THINKING!!!
:tulip::cherryblossom::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::blossom::cherryblossom::tulip:

I love Morrissey because he tells you like it is....if you want to hear it awesome. If you don’t want to hear what he has to say...LISTEN ANYWAY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND AND WAY OF THINKING!!!
:tulip::cherryblossom::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::blossom::cherryblossom::tulip:

Man you sound like a Moonie. Although rapturous at times, this isn't a religion - he's a pop singer.

Doesn't bode well.
Note: this is for 'Theater-produced public programs' - no indication for bands, but it sets the tone.

20200313_005606.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Edit: please excuse repeat post - realised there was a NY thread.

I'm happy for Moz and the concert going fans. Meanwhile Ireland (Republic, not to be confused with 'The North') has banned all indoor crowds of >100 people, all outdoor of >500 people. And yet over "the border" and in the UK it's a different story, because a virus is very respectful of politics and boundaries and is incapable of moving to a non EU country. Watching Bore-us Jonhnson as he loped up to the microphone while dragging knuckles along the floor must instill all his citizens with faith and confidence that it is OK to gather together and rub shoulders at an indoor concert of thousands of people.

Doesn't bode well.
Note: this is for 'Theater-produced public programs' - no indication for bands, but it sets the tone.

View attachment 55075

Regards,
FWD.
TBH tone set but until everything in the UK is cancelled not far away lets get sat done. Country will be in lockdown in 2 to 3 weeks worry then. Go out with a bang in London party the weekend away

Moz gets a name-check & a pic in a story about the SHAMBLES of our reaction to Coronavirus.

SO glad that all well for Saturday and again no cancelation , twats and haters will be so disappointed RESULT GET IT UP YOU .Another fantastic night all for the Lovers
And yet you can be sure Moz won't be reaching out to touch the hands of front row fans this time. He'll be glad to use the tub of hand sterilizer Julia gave him at the Dublin gig for World Peace. Where is she now anyway? Has she disappeared under a tornado'ed house?

It's a perfect strategy and Morrissey gets to have it both ways. Perform the show and get paid while blaming any attendance issues on the virus.

Fek'll blood I reckon why is the California Son home in Moz Angeles now and guitar god Jesse is still in a foreign country chipper curry northern base c*** tit inn n nn nnn nnn nnnn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom