Official Facebook Brief statement re: London gig (March 12, 2020)

20200312_223225.jpg

(Image used as FB URL isn't set to share correctly).

The most recent government advise issued today is that there are no restrictions on mass gatherings or community events.. The Morrissey show at Londons SSE arena on Saturday is scheduled to take place and is ON. We urge all fans to follow government advise and stay at home if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or feel unwell.
Last remaining tickets available at morrisseyofficial.com

Morrissey looks forward to the show after 2 memorable shows in Leeds and cologne.

Regards,
FWD.

Festivals and sporting events being cancelled or postponed because of coronavirus.
Interestingly, sporting events and festivals are totally ignoring the advise from Boris to go ahead.
Cancellation after cancellation in the UK today, as sporting events and festival organizations think independently from the UK governments advice to go ahead.
Calling off, saving lives.
However,
narcissistic VILE Morrissey who, whilst making such a big public statement that he is definately not a dog on a chain is acting upon the governments advice and continuing with his circus show.
His chain is very visible.
Yes he is a real dog.
A spineless out of touch cowardly mutt.

Personally, I am not taking the risk for Morrissey or anyone. It could be that someone coming from abroad to see him brings the virus or someone from UK has it without knowing. Things keep changing by the hour and getting worse. It is just a question of days before the government take more drastic actions. I love you Morrissey, but I put myself first.

Speaking of famous Stevens I see Steve Martin was back in the States before an announcement was made on his show being cancelled in London tomorrow night.

Does Steve Martin make a habit of this?
And your point is?

?? :knife:

SPOILER ALERT ?

This virus is man made.
It was created to keep Steven and the best album he has ever made in his life off the number one slot.
The British establishment along with the British tabloid press are completely to blame. They’re not listening once again. :rofl:

:popcorn:??:knife:

Interestingly, sporting events and festivals are totally ignoring the advise from Boris to go ahead.
Cancellation after cancellation in the UK today, as sporting events and festival organizations think independently from the UK governments advice to go ahead.
Calling off, saving lives.
However,
narcissistic VILE Morrissey who, whilst making such a big public statement that he is definately not a dog on a chain is acting upon the governments advice and continuing with his circus show.
His chain is very visible.
Yes he is a real dog.
A spineless out of touch cowardly mutt.
Talking of spineless get a life prat, again lots of events going ahead this weekend when the tory gov did not shut down events, so never mind Moz blaming HATER the english voted gov decided not Moz.

It's pretty clear that the majority of people bitching about this gig going ahead, are people who weren't attending anyway, but the usual haters who wank themselves into a frezny of pleasure over every Moz-related misfortune.

If it was cancelled, they'd complain he was a gutless coward; if it goes ahead they say he's irresponsible. Whatever happens, the bitches keen on bitchin'.

20200313_234219.jpg

No real thread for this either, but as they are in the UK - it can go here.
Regards,
FWD.

The organisers knew for some time the show was not going ahead before it was announced.

meh - conjecture. It’s not like Steve Martin has to take a running-leap, days in advance to make it to london for a show.

and unless you have lived under a stone the last six weeks, any sensible promoter and performer would look at contingencies/options in advance in light of the contagion.

both that Steve and our Steve will perform well at a later date.

there is no conspiracy here.

I've got tickets and I'm going - I've got just as much chance of catching something to Moore as I have going to sainsburys - morrissey is a little more interesting than spuds and beans - I'm taking the risk !! Anyone know the best pubs around London arena that will be playing our kind of music ? Cymru am byth !

you've got as much chance of catching much worse in your local sainsbury's and morrissey is a bit more interesting than spuds and beans - see you in wembley !!

London is all out of toilet paper, so there are going to be plenty of dirty bottoms at Wembley tonight. Never mind coronovirus, it will likely be the smell that will kill us. :sick:

Just remember when deciding to go.
MI6 and possibly other secret British services will be in and amongst the audience spreading COVID19 to the cult fan base.
The British establishment will not allow Steven and his new fantastic album to reach the much coveted number one spot.
Global chart success is none of Steve’s business he must be stopped at all cost.
The virus will disappear as soon as Steven has been crushed and gagged.

Psssst. Keep it to yourself :brows: :thumb:

??:knife:

Bit tenuous maybe, but Jesse & Donnie Knutson's (Tour Manager - present at the German gig) posts:

View attachment 55067

View attachment 55066

Not doing separate threads for this kind of thing!
Regards,
FWD.

Good chance you might not get home pal.
Donald‘s thinking of banning flights from UK.
Suggest you and the Lawnmowers need to check your contracts :brows:
Cant see Steve footing the bill after Sunday. :tiphat:
Funny that isn’t it?
Bet you’re not laughing now:laughing:

??:knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom