Morrissey Central British Pub and Image of Our Times (April 21, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
At first I thought it meant our lounges are the pubs that we are locked in during lockdown.

Then I thought, who the f*** cares. It's only some bullshit posted on Morrissey's site.

The Queen image is just desperate attention seeking.

Of all the things that site could be used for...
If Morrissey wasn't a sick narcissist desperate to turn the publics attention to himself.

If Morrissey wasn't a sick narcissist desperate to turn the publics attention to himself.
Public's - the attention of the public. Always better to be grammatically correct if you are going to say something totally shite. Carry on.

Yes is
Could some kind soul please summarise this claptrap using Standard English? I might be on lock down, but life is too short to read Brummie's nonsense. Has he learned to spell yet?
Yes !!!!!!! !?????????????

I think our glourios queen should wear more smiths t shirts, she suits em...... Harry the whore and its Wallace Simpson wife shall be supporting the t shirt next, saying on the front..... GRANNY IS DEAD.......you never know Harry, with a bit of luck, if an intelligent terrorist gets lucky, you and Wallace could be on the throne.... God's speed be with you

who says M had anything to do with it.
one thing everyone has forgotten from the interview when all the racist bullplop started is that M has been invited to the palace three times,i would assume its Charles whos doing the inviting,he also said if he was asked again he would attend.
Hopefully he was joking about attending - root word latin "attendere - give heed to".
That was the most shocking thing he said in the past 10 years.
Why would he bother with "the sad rich, hunting down shooting down, elephants and lions".
They're older but they're still psychopaths.

Hopefully he was joking about attending - root word latin "attendere - give heed to".
That was the most shocking thing he said in the past 10 years.
Why would he bother with "the sad rich, hunting down shooting down, elephants and lions".
They're older but they're still psychopaths.
if you don't speak to people then things will never change,why do you think he toured cananda.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom