Buenos Aires & Chile gig promotion - Morrissey Central (30th August)

A couple of pictures showing tour adverts in Buenos Aires:

44121_44118_IMG_0239.jpg

1535634748541_image1-2.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/buenos-aires

Nothing too exciting.
FWD.

Update:
Chile advertising added too:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/chile

Here's another IG one:
598a25a8ab210526ef3b46352a117773.jpg

Last edited:
I reckon those Mexican people love Uncle Steve, but they could of at least spelled his name correctly m8 inn n n n n n nn n n n n it.

I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere about Morrisey looking like the back end of a bus.

At least there's little chance of Dave Haslam running a disco in South America.

Going to be a very european gig since no one in Argentina actually lives or was born there unless you include the native indian Maradona from the hills and not even the people of Argentina see him as one of them cause he is in fact a bolivian flute playing coca chewing gangster.
Now, people with a Argentina passport will fly in for this gig from all kinds of places and mostly from England so the place will sound a lot like a night out in Essex before they all head back to England to live off mum and dad.
Argentina is interesting in that it is a place just like USA where those not cut out to make it in countries they were born in found a shelter where they could live off nothing and actually enjoy it but Argentina is of course a very poor version of USA.
The dark and gloomy feel to Buenos Aires will inspire Morrissey who needs places like that for inspiration and nothing killed his creativity as much as the californian sun but since he was so depressed and suicidal he had no option but to drop the great career he had and stop writing good songs and instead focused on his well being.
Even a half hearted career is a career and there will always be idiots prepared to pay for his lifestyle and perhaps that is the most amusing aspect of his career now.

Increible: nobody thought of a joint tour with the most amazing American circus!

I want UK or elsewhere in Europe dates and I want them now. Or in the next couple of weeks.

Not much point in UK dates these days. He couldn't sell out the Castlefield Bowl in his hometown and the "logistics" of switching the event to Harpurhey Bingo Hall proved to be a nightmare resulting in total cancellation. Even changing his performing name to Morrisey doesn't fool anyone either, bet that was another bright idea thought up by Gary Barlow.:clap::clap::clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Could have been worse if they'd spelt it Morracist :brows:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom