bunch of posters for sale

bagface

due to poor financial planning i ended up owing a bunch in taxes for last year and have been forced to get rid of some stuff. most of these i was unable to find any pricing history for so i just winged it based on what i remember paying for them and/or how near/dear they are to me. most have some minor wear and tear (some wrinkles, residue on back corners from being hung up) but are in overall good shape. most are approximately 24x36 but you should be able to get a good idea of variance based on the books used to hold them down. offers/price corrections are welcome and i'd be happy to combine shipping and cut deals for multiple posters. shipping in the US is $3 and international people should get at me for estimates.

also, sorry for the terrible quality of the photos. i don't have a camera so had to make due with my computer.

best of $13
bestof.jpg

car $10
car.jpg

desert $23
desert.jpg

heaven knows $22 (this one actually has a small tear on the bottom that has been taped but is probably my favorite of the lot and i've never seen it elsewhere)
heavenknows.jpg

index magazine sold
indexmag.jpg

Last edited:
jesus 1 $34 (this is one of those huge 40x60 subway posters, think i paid closer to $80)
jesus1.jpg
and the bottom..
jesus2.jpg

silkscreen poster for a tour of refusal gig in florida $10
tourofrefusal.jpg

tqid $10
tqid.jpg

wilde $16 (another of my favorites that i haven't really seen elsewhere)
wilde.jpg

Last edited:
wolverhampton (think this is some sort of reproduction? on very sturdy paper) $10
wolverhampton.jpg

yatq $42 (another 40x60 subway poster)
yatq.jpg

yellow smiths $18
ysmiths.jpg

Last edited:
index poster is sold. by the way, if you'd like to get an idea of what shipping to your country might be, i use this site to calculate postage https://www.noidearecords.com/ordering.php?calculate=1. just put "1" in the box for poster and then choose shipping method for your location under international orders. if shipping turns out to be less, i'll gladly refund the difference right away. hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
oook, lowered one last time ya cheapskates.

total for the 11 left is $221. buy the lot for $185?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom