"By The Time I get To Wherever I'm Going" - Lost Morrissey studio track posted by SER

it's definately not a strong song, just a filler , sounds like the Malajusted days, keep it safe, musicly.

his voice is good, but the lyrics says nothing about my life.

how can thisbe a lost song, when they bring it out themselves, I bet Morrissey has a few dozen more over the decades.

a 5

You couldn't be more wrong. I said it's shit, because it's SHIT. The creative well is dry. Same old clunkers. And it would be quite the volte-face to make me think he was worthy of praise. Remember that time he gave some money to Love Music Hate Racism because he'd been caught saying naughty things? That was a calculated business decision - he figured he could make that money back from sales. And why is it that he doesn't have the balls to say I'm a racist, and has to deny it? What a coward.

You are so clever! Your opinion is the only one! I just don´t understand why you are still here - on a website for a person you hate soooooooooo much. Tell me!

You are so clever! Your opinion is the only one! I just don´t understand why you are still here - on a website for a person you hate soooooooooo much. Tell me!
Because, my good friend, and to save you the trouble of actually looking for yourself, and to repeat myself for the 94th time, I despise racists, and apologists for racists. Like you. Now goodbye.

Because, my good friend, and to save you the trouble of actually looking for yourself, and to repeat myself for the 94th time, I despise racists, and apologists for racists. Like you. Now goodbye.

Ah, now I understand. I’m sorry, it took some time, because I‘m german and therefore I‘m even more racist! Ha, ha, ha, very funny!
And if I‘m allowed to give you one advice, there are many other websites where you can fight against racists. But no, no, no, your mission is to tell all the Morrissey-Fans what a piece of rasist shit he is. Well done! As I‘ve said before, you are so clever. Congratulations!

Last edited:
I'm with you skinny.. This song blows. Along everything he has put out since Ringleader, and that one really had to grow on me. Quarry was the last of the creativity. I didn't even but world peace or high school or any of the singles. And I use to buy and collect EVERYTHING. It's all over for me...

You couldn't be more wrong. I said it's shit, because it's SHIT. The creative well is dry. Same old clunkers. And it would be quite the volte-face to make me think he was worthy of praise. Remember that time he gave some money to Love Music Hate Racism because he'd been caught saying naughty things? That was a calculated business decision - he figured he could make that money back from sales. And why is it that he doesn't have the balls to say I'm a racist, and has to deny it? What a coward.
he could put out an album with great music and lyrics and you would still say its shit,are you not down the library swotting up for your big debate ya skunk.

Catchy music (mostly).
Strangely, after first listen I was reminded of the 'My Love Life' music video. Mozzer is there, and the car is moving, but he ain't got nothing to do with it really moving.
Perhaps he should take this approach with whatever he's been doing/saying lately. Just be there, but let someone at least help you or guide you in the right direction...at least towards some semblance of self-awareness (as they drive your lifted auto (career/legacy)) in a more grounded path through the streets of Arizona (your life/legacy).
I digress.
Be well all...

Tentative steps at marketing by someone who really doesn’t know how. But I’m glad there’s an effort now at least. Better than silence. There should be something of some kind going on most days.
I'm pretty sure even the most inept marketeer wouldn't think alienating 3/4 of your market is a good place to start. To call this marketing is an insult to the profession. It's got 'narcissistic nutjob' written all over it.

Not a strong song in any regard.

Reminds me a bit of a 1988-early 90s b-side... Can't put my finger on why though. Not as clever lyrically though, sometimes I think he gets a bit lazy with lyrics nowadays. Nice tune, but I am not surprised it was left off the album.

You have been an apologist for a ‘racist’ for the most part of the past 20 years.
Just look at your own history posts here.
So by your own childish logic that makes you despise yourself too.
And you have every right to.

Reminds me a bit of a 1988-early 90s b-side... Can't put my finger on why though. Not as clever lyrically though, sometimes I think he gets a bit lazy with lyrics nowadays. Nice tune, but I am not surprised it was left off the album.
It’s a demo. With some nice production it could have worked well on the album.
But always nice to have some extra material inbetween albums.

Uncleskinny is correct. It is easy for cowards to gang up on people but how can anyone read his recent interview and not come away with the feeling that Morrissey is racist? How? There is no way to defend Morrissey anymore...and the Loony Left? His millitant anti-meat, pro-animal extremist views are the hallmark of the Loony Left! On the other hand Morrissey is a Far Right xenophobe!

As for the "song," it is a half-baked song title added to uninspired music. It is bad. It was not 'lost' it was brought out to change the subject because Morrissey has once again embarrassed himself and his fans with his idiotic, grumpy old man patter. This is depressing for real fans. In consecutive days, we have had to read another racist interview and then get reminded of how far he has fallen musically.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom