California mom photo

What beach was this photo of the California Mom taken?

• Malibu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redondo

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Zuma

• Santa Monica

• Venice

• Doheny

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AztecCamera

I reckon at what beach did the California Son take this photo of his California Mom? I reckon I found out yesterday that the California Son would keep this photo in his wallet to remind him of home when he left Moz Angeles and went to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde in 1978 inn nnn nn n nn nnnnn n nn nn it.

cal mom.png

I would almost guarantee that's an east coast beach, given that they had family in New Jersey.

I would almost guarantee that's an east coast beach, given that they had family in New Jersey.

Morrissey's mom and dad emigrated to Los Angeles in 1957. They only have family in L.A. and Dublin. That is not an East coast beach, let alone New Jersey.

It looks like Malibu with the way the waves are breaking on the shore. Elizabeth was a real beach bunny, just like her son. The California Mom and the California Son.

Morrissey's mom and dad emigrated to Los Angeles in 1957. They only have family in L.A. and Dublin. That is not an East coast beach, let alone New Jersey.

It looks like Malibu with the way the waves are breaking on the shore. Elizabeth was a real beach bunny, just like her son. The California Mom and the California Son.
Pure idiocy.

I thought it was Staten Island? Believe M had an aunt(?) that lived there, and visited when younger.

Back
Top Bottom