Well done

EAT YOUR

HEART OUT

HATERS

Number 1 !!!! :rock:

:thumb:

Edit, Trill = troll

Last edited:
Did we exspect anything different, He has always been the greatest. The thing is only his great fans know that, But He Will be Famous When Dead..(Rock and Roll HOF, Smithsonian, Films,Documentaries, etc) ....how could he not, .....IS THERE ANOTHER ARTIST WITH THE REPITOIR OF MORRISSEY....I've searched and no there isnt.... If Martin L Gore was Solo and didn't donate his lyrics to Gahan I'd put him up there but not the case.

NO 1 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!!:thumb:

THE RED SKINNY PUPPET BRIGADE MUST HAVE CANCELLED CENTRAL TWAT COMMITTEE MEETING:thumb:

COMRADES SURFACE AND ORDINARYBOYCUCK WILL NOT BE HAVING THE DACHA FOR THE WEEKEND!! ALL IS LOST FOR THE BOLSHEVIK HATERS:rock::rock:

Did we exspect anything different, He has always been the greatest. The thing is only his great fans know that, But He Will be Famous When Dead..(Rock and Roll HOF, Smithsonian, Films,Documentaries, etc) ....how could he not, .....IS THERE ANOTHER ARTIST WITH THE REPITOIR OF MORRISSEY....I've searched and no there isnt.... If Martin L Gore was Solo and didn't donate his lyrics to Gahan I'd put him up there but not the case.

Well said. Morrissey is a critical thinker and is in my opinion the only artist not scared of the establishment and will never bow down to the Queen. All the so called celebs such as Sir Elton all promote the agenda. This week Sir Elton on back of his film states he is European. Don't trust any artist with Sir or any government award.

Martin L Gore is legend and I adored your comments. I don't entirely agree with supplying Gahan, but respect what you said with a cheeky smile. "Where's the Revolution" and "Going backwards" are already iconic in stature.

The most popular in the UK this week, at least.

Well done him, what a great accolade, the man is back!! All that shit about him being finished in the UK was bollocks - look he's just sold 1900 records and is number1.

Well done him, what a great accolade, the man is back!! All that shit about him being finished in the UK was bollocks - look he's just sold 1900 records and is number1.

What’s wrong with you?

In this chart it’s number 1,

not number 2 or number 3 or number 4, etc ....

And that’s all that matters.

What’s wrong with you?

In this chart it’s number 1,

not number 2 or number 3 or number 4, etc ....

And that’s all that matters.

Nothing wrong with me but something seriously wrong with a musician who makes a song and a dance about a record that has sold 1901 copies. It’s a shit outcome, he knows it’s a shit outcome and so do you.

Last edited:
Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom