CALIFORNIA SON’ NUMBER 1 - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with me but something seriously wrong with a musician who makes a song and a dance about a record that has sold 1901 copies. It’s shit outcome, he knows it’s a shit outcome and so do you.

I see nothing bad about it being number one in this chart.

It’s number 1 ! Why can’t you accept that?

I see nothing bad about it being number one in this chart.

It’s number 1 ! Why can’t you accept that?

Of course it’s number 1, the chart says so. My point is will he be pleased with 1901 sales, he can say what he wants outwardly but inwardly he will be seething.

soviet surface is not himself lately:sunglasses:
he cant think 'straight':squiffy:
hes in love :hearteyecat:
with fellow soviet cuck ordinaryboitwat:hearteyes:

Of course it’s number 1, the chart says so. My point is will he be pleased with 1901 sales, he can say what he wants outwardly but inwardly he will be seething.

You think that, you may even assume that, but....

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT.

vinyls cost, at least where i live, 2-3 times as much as a cd. the blue vinyl is 27 euros. nobody would deny rolls-royce their success for selling less cars than toyota.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is this clown @Surface on here hating Morrissey so hard. Get a life. How much you expect a covers album to sell while being slagged incessantly by music rags

You, people who are complaining about Morrissey's sales... Do you really think someone would buy 1901 your amount of shit? Start doing something with your life and let the successful ones enjoy their success.
IllustriousSilkyAnnelida-small.gif

The Guardian online is second only to the Mail Online in terms of website traffic. So it has many, many more readers than just the published version.

Well done him, what a great accolade, the man is back!! All that shit about him being finished in the UK was bollocks - look he's just sold 1900 records and is number1.

LOL... I don't know why Morrissey cares so much about who is the #1.... but he is the #1 anyway!
I assume you expect him to be ABOVE #1 as to feel impressed.

Well done him, what a great accolade, the man is back!! All that shit about him being finished in the UK was bollocks - look he's just sold 1900 records and is number1.
he doesn't set the parameters for the highest chart placing.its obviously bothering you.if it sold three thousand would that still be a joke or that's quite a reasonable figure,nothing is never enough.

lol vinyl charts ... pmsl
Who is this clown @Surface on here hating Morrissey so hard. Get a life. How much you expect a covers album to sell while being slagged incessantly by music rags
hes skinnys half twin.he fills in for when skinny takes his one hour of sleep a day then twenty three hours on here.

He's a man torn at the moment, because you know he has CS on heavy rotation.

Nothing wrong with me but something seriously wrong with a musician who makes a song and a dance about a record that has sold 1901 copies. It’s a shit outcome, he knows it’s a shit outcome and so do you.
Have you decided to just become a full time bore? Give it a break.

Yes, have had my say, hope he keeps his thoughts to himself before the next album though.
He seems to take the occasion of a new project to launch a self-sabotaging headline campaign. Honestly I won't go see him again because he has brought in too many alt-right idiots and I'm not buying anything because I don't support where he seems to be headed. But however many or few copies he has sold chart position is very important to him and people are celebrating.
I didn't mean to be rude. It was just repetitious. Sorry.

The Guardian online is second only to the Mail Online in terms of website traffic. So it has many, many more readers than just the published version.

webline traffic in begging. most people go there to curse the commie cuck buzzards:lbf:
they are dead last in actual sales, hard copies.:rofl:

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom