"California Son" drops out of Billboard 200 second week

Morrissey's album of cover songs, California Son, has dropped out of the Billboard 200 in its second week of release.

The collection debuted at #95 on the Billboard 200 chart dated June 8, 2019 but failed to hang onto a top 200 position in the week of June 15.

Weekly chart can be seen here:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

In the Top Album Sales chart it drops from #7 to #33:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/top-album-sales

It has dropped from #3 to out of the top 25 Vinyl Albums chart:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/vinyl-albums

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's not true.

I need to understand how they came to this completely unreasonable conclusion.

I also need to understand why Uncle Skinny is so motivated to tear Morrissey down.

Need answers.

Questionable song lyrics, Chinese are a subspecies etc etc aligning himself with a racist party etc etc etc coming out in support of Tommy Robinson, a racist thug, etc etc etc

Well, it's not true.

I need to understand how they came to this completely unreasonable conclusion.

I also need to understand why Uncle Skinny is so motivated to tear Morrissey down.

Need answers.

Some people’s egos/identities and some
peoples ‘careers’ are dependent on proving that Morrissey is racist.

It’s all very very sad.

Uncle Skinny, The Guardian, Spillers, the woman of I-can't-remember-which-band who felt that she has been had, Bad-bias TV, Arena badges, BBC, George Orwell, Burmese police and a few others.

They all want Morrissey to be racist? Are you f***in thick. How slanderous do you wanna be to say those people are encoraging racism. Skinny is one of the most passionately anti-racist members on this forum, like me I’m sure it makes him sick to his stomach.

Some people’s egos/identities and some
peoples ‘careers’ are dependent on proving that Morrissey is racist.

It’s all very very sad.

The handful of music writers who accuse M of being racist don't actually have "careers". Thats demonstrably false. Their opinions don't matter.

This site is MUCH more damaging than all of them put together.

The handful of music writers who accuse M of being racist don't actually have "careers". Thats demonstrably false. Their opinions don't matter.

This site is MUCH more damaging than all of them put together.

Where are you even from? I can tell you the majority of U.K. fans, and U.K. people in general are totally at odds with Morrisseys alignment with the For Britain movement.
WE DON’T f***ING TOLERATE IT!
WE DONT TOLERATE RACISM!

:thumb:

Unfortunately, for some here, that’s true.

I think YOU know that I will crack f***ing skulls like Bruce f***ing Lee in a bustier top if this shit doesn't stop soon.

People should carry on selling their 7 inch records with forged Morrissey signatures and post their selfies with Andy Rourke taken at their local dive bar and stop saying fake shit about Morrissey being a racist.

Where are you even from? I can tell you the majority of U.K. fans, and U.K. people in general are totally at odds with Morrisseys alignment with the For Britain movement.
WE DON’T f***ING TOLERATE IT!
WE DONT TOLERATE RACISM!

Morrissey is NOT aligned with them. He made it clear that he does not support their party -and, he also said he does not vote. He's never not been besotted with mitlitant vegetarians. I mean, the guy LOVES animals.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom